Chapter 6

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Frank screamed. He was referring to Violet and Britney. They were late for their assistance with Frank. He had thought Violet would stick by her promise to never be late again, he guessed he was wrong. Stomping into the lift and up the room gave him rage. He didn't even bother knocking, he kicked the door open.

"Master!" Violet was shocked, he had startled her. She was just a sleep before he had showed up. Britney Was holding on to Violet's arm, she too, was frightened.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO BE LATE AGAIN! I THOUGHT I WAS CLEAR!" Violet looked to her clock, she was late. In fact, she was over 2 hours late.

"I-well.."

"ENOUGH!" He let out a growl and slammed the door behind him. Britney let out a sharp scream, Violet just closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

"What? You don't keep your promises?" He smiled evilly. Violet had never seem him act this way before, she knew he was pissed, his blood probably boiling up inside him.

"What ever am I to do with two UNRELIABLE SERVANTS!"

"I understood we were to be playmates!" Violet shouted over him. Frank turned to glare at her. He bit on his lip and then smacked out his whip to Violet's hand.

"Ah Ow!" She yelped. The whip had broken her skin and a large wound formed and began to bleed. Britney grabbed her as Violet sobbed into her shoulder from the harsh pain.

"YOU'RE TO BE ANYTHING I SAY YOU TO BE!" He walked to Violet's side of the bed, let out hand and placed it over her head. Violet quivered.

"Don't disappoint me." Then he brought his lips to hers and she closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. Frank detached is lips and looked to Britney.

"It's your turn." She looked to Violet who's eyes were still closed. He shoulders stood still in the air.

"What do you mean?" Frank gave her a seductive smile, and raised his hands up her leg.

"Pay day." He removed himself from the bed, and made his way to the door.

"The mood has hit me. So meet me in the Royal Chambers at midnight." Britney sighed and nudged Violet to make sure she was okay.

"Violet?" No answer.

Frank smirked and was soon out of sight. Britney attempted to get Violet back to reality. Another nudge.

"Violet!"

"Y-yes?" She finally responded. Britney grabbed her injured hand. It was swollen, and bleeding a little. She went to the bathroom to retrieve a damp rag to aid Violet. Violet whimpered a bit to the pressure as Britney pressed on the wound.

"You're gonna have to have sex with that bastard arn't you?" Britney nodded.

"Aren't you afraid?" Britney let out a giggle. She wasn't afraid of sex. The only time she was ever afraid of Frank was when he had hit her.

"Seriously!"

"No, Violet. There's nothing to be afraid of."

She didn't understand. How could Britney let him treat her this way? He had beaten her down, she was still stained with the wounds he left her.

"He hit you! For gosh sakes he hit me!" Forcefully, she removed her hand from Britney's grasp.

"I put myself up to this, and so did you Violet!"

"Yes, but I never thought it would get this out of hand!" Britney dropped the rag in an angrily manner.

"You're jealous!"