Chapter 7

Britney violently pushed Frank away from her, as he was trying to lead her into the Royal Chambers. She was obviously horrified to what had just happened with Violet. Frank had insisted that Violet was completely fine, she wasn't dead, but it wasn't enough to convince her. Frank was immensely violent. Having him going around shooting people with whatever the hell he had in that syringe was trouble. The moment she saw Violet out cold on the floor, she knew she could possibly end up in the exact same predicament if she wasn't careful.

Frank was barely forced away from Britney as she repeatedly pushed him away. He didn't say anything, just kept walking in front of her causing her to walk backwards into his bedroom. Britney began to whimper, she was frightened. Frank's expression grew into a evil smirk. They had reached the door to the room, Britney tried to ignore his stare on her. Her shoulders hit the doors, causing them to open. By now she had realized pushing Frank away had no affect whatsoever.

She glared up at him. He still had that evil smirk implanted on his face. Without thinking she pushed him again, this time with as much force as her little body could take. This time Frank was pushed a bit more forcefully, and fell to the ground. Frank growled.

"You're angry!" He lifted himself up. Violet began to breath heavily, she was in fact, angry.

Frank took a step closer to her.

"That's it isn't it? You're jealous." He giggled,and them pushed her violently to the bed. Britney let out a surprising gasp.

"Because she was better, wasn't it? Because she fulfilled me, and you didn't, wasn't it? AM I RIGHT?" He began to yell. Violet looked at Frank frightened. Her hands began to tremble. Frank made a quick move ontop of her. She gasped again, and turned away from him, but he just yanked at her face to force her to make eye contact.

"You want to be better, don't you? You want to satisfy me. Well, then now's your chance. Show me you're better that her, prove that you are better than her!"

Britney began to return back to her normal breathing. Frank made sense, and he was right. She had been jealous of Violet. She'd been extremely jealous especially when hearing the details on Violet's time with Frank. She knew Frank had faked it last time, she knew she wasn't good enough for him when she was with him, and she didn't have any faith in herself that she could be better by herself. That's when the drug came to mind. Violet didn't actually perform for Frank, he had drugged her. She looked to Frank who was staring at her waiting for a response. Her eyes scrolled all around his body, and finally she saw it. The syringe. It was poking out of his strap on the top of his underwear. She made a swift move, and grabbed it away from him. She uncapped the the needle and pointed it towards her. Frank grinned.

"That won't kill you." He said, thinking Britney was trying to commit suicide using the drug.

"No. I know why you had such a great time with Violet. You used this-this stimulant of some sort to motivate her, well I believe it is only fair if I myself have a hit. Come on Frank, you want it. You want what the drug gives you, full satisfaction."

Frank reached for the syringe, but Britney repelled.

"I'll do it myself." Frank only shrugged and watched her with excitement as Britney pulled the syringe up, without hesitation jabbed it right into her chest. Frank watched as her eyes went empty, and then as she slowly started to move. Britney could feel the tingling shooting through her body. Her mind began to fill with dirty thoughts, and an itch for sexual pleasure. Frank got ready for the fireworks, he could tell she was about to open her eyes.

WHAM! Frank flenched from a sudden noise from the door, now fully open. Violet was standing right there. She looked different, and she felt different. She walked in, her hips swaying seductively from side to side. Frank began to rise from the bed, he was suddenly drawn by her.

Britney's eyes opened quickly, and she urged for sex, and she had to have right then, right now. She grabbed Frank by the arm, and threw him on top of her. A shot of lust ran through Violet she wanted sex too, she wanted it more. She made herself onto the bed, behind Frank. Britney wildly kissing him around his neck. Violet pushed Frank off Britney, and slid in the middle of the bed. She faced both of them, and started on Frank. Her body moving effortlessly around his frame. Frank let out small grunts, he could barely make out a moan with Violet's tongue half way down his throat. Britney jerked Violet on the arm to pull her away from Frank, and onto her. Frank watched as the girls began to kiss violently without any thought. He smiled, and made his way between the two. Before he knew it, he was totally relaxed while the girls did the work to satisfy him. Violet accompanied between his legs under the blankets, Britney kissing him with all her might.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Britney awoke feeling quite strange. She wasn't wearing any clothes, and looking beside her neither were Violet nor Frank. She could recall every move that took place last night. Of course she had enjoyed it, but she didn't know how powerful the stimulant actually was. It was as if a whole other human worked your body for you, while you sat there, and watched yourself doing it. She looked to Violet. Her hair in a tangle, and imprints of Frank's lipstick along every inch of her body. She looked around at herself. She had a few, but not as many as Violet. This hurt her. She knew even the stimulant didn't satisfy Frank as much as Violet had him. What exactly had he done to Violet? It had only frightened her to find out, so she decided not to think about it.

Frank's eyes flickered open. He was still positioned below Violet. He put his hand around her for arm and began to stroke it lightly. Britney stared, but didn't say anything. Violet awoken, and peaked at Frank. He was grinning at her, all his lipstick completely erased from his lips. Violet giggled, and leaned in to bite at his top lip. She tugged at it, and Frank made a satisfying "Mmm" sound.

"Daddy..." Violet said after releasing his lip. Frank pulled her closer to him, and began a very interesting type of make out session. Britney glared. Why did she even bother. She had no competition. Rage filled her, she wanted to let it out.

"STOP!"

Violet & Frank looked to Britney curiously.

"I thought you said I could prove it to you. I thought you said I had another chance. It doesn't matter what I do now does it? You'll always go running back to her!" She made her way out of the bed & out  the door. Frank looked to Violet who's eyes were gleaming. She was different, a good different.

*** Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was so short. I haven't been able to write for a while due to a recent case of writers block. I hope you do enjoy it, & I'm sorry for all the misspellings & such. Please forgive me. I'll try to write more. Thank you for reading!!!***