Chapter 9

"Frankie!" Columbia screamed after Frank as he walked up the stairwell. Frank ignored her, and lead himself up to where Britney was in her bedroom. He opened the door to find her laying in bed with her knees curled to hide her wet eyes.

"Go away." A sad voice demanded him. Frank crawled up in the bed with her pushing her hands away from her eyes.

"I said go away!"

"Now, now, love. No need to cry." He kissed her on the top of her forehead. Britney backed away, and gave him a disgusted look.

"What do you want?"

Frank smirked, and pushed himself on top of her. Britney pushed him away.

"No!"

"No? Darling, why must you be so hard on me? I only want a bit of fun."

"No because I said so. I don't want you to touch me, ever again!"

"Harsh, harsh." He said seductively. Britney noticed she could feel his hand sliding up between her thighs, without retaliating she pushed her self closer to his chest.

"Why do you like her?" She asked him.

Frank placed his chin above her head.

"She's just another one of my playmates."

"Well why'd you hit me? Why didn't you ever hit her?"

"Oh come on dear, I think she's got it the worst don't you think? She's completely out of herself when she's in that trance I got her in."

Britney pushed herself away from him once more.

"So I am worthy of a beating, but she isn't?"

Frank let out a laugh.

"Oh she get's plenty of beatings."

Britney gasped from that answer, noticing the dirty pun.

"I can't believe you!"

"Take a chill pill why don't you."

"I feel like you don't fancy me the way you do her. What's wrong with me? I can't handle it anymore, Frank I have feelings, I have needs too!"

"Well it isn't my job to fulfill your needs, it's your job to fulfill mine."

"Then why don't you want me?"

"I do."

"No you don't!"

Frank rose from the bed, and lifted out the syringe.

"This."

Britney's eyes lit up, it was a different liquid then she used before from the last injection she pretook.

"What is that?" She pointed.

Frank only giggled evilly and walked towards her.

"No...I-"

His face grew serious and Britney knew something was up.

"No!" She ran screaming out of the bedroom, Frank followed behind her.

"Come here!"

"No! Help!"

"What's going on?" Riff said dropping his tea. Magenta shrugged.

"Oh yeah..." Violet muttered from the fierce kissing with Rocky. Rocky grinned and placed his hands around her waist.

"Mmmhmm! Hmm?" She detached her lips from Rocky's as she heard the loud pounding of running footsteps, and screaming from above. She immediately stopped what she was doing, and walked out on Rocky, pulling up her brassiere as she exited. She walked the front of the house and noticed Britney was cornered by Frank.