Chapter 8

****First of all, before we begin this next chapter, I'd like to apologize for having you guys wait forever! I have decided to continue writing, at first I was a bit iffy about it. It's very hard to begin a story, takes a lot of thinking. I hope you enjoy it anyhow. So let me introduce you to chapter 8 (:****

Frank gave Violet a satanic smirk. She was at the end of the bed fiddling with the sheets. It only taunted Frank to look at her perfection, she was just too beautiful, and she pleased him. Violet let out a grin, noticing Frank's stare. He licked at his lips, but realized he should probably get a start on the day.

"Violet, do me a favor, and talk to that little friend of yours. I don't want her causing trouble."

Violet sat up from her position at the end of the bed. She looked almost childish, and in such a daze.

"Oh, master please come play." She made a pout face. Frank was always turned on. He never wanted to decline a request, but he had things to do, and therefore had to just this once. He walked towards her, lifted a hand onto her face, and kissed her vigorously.

"We'll play later. Now do as your told."

Violet sighed, and began dressing herself from the clothes left on the floor. Frank peaked one last glance at her hourglass body. Boy did he hate postponing his playtime.

Meanwhile, Britney awaited in her room. Looking at herself in the nearby mirror she couldn't contemplate just why Frank hadn't chosen her over Violet. Well, actually she knew why. Frank was cheating. He had the knowledge to make Violet into whatever he wanted. She knew she didn't know Violet that well. Not inside out, but she did know from the looks of it Violet wasn't that kind of girl. She was more of a good girl it seemed. In a way she wanted to save Violet from this mess, in another she wanted to compete for Frank's attention. Violet wasn't much of a competition. Yes, it was true that she was beautiful. With her long dark hair, long legs, and figure. But she had all that too. She was just as beautiful. Maybe Frank liked tormenting his playmates.

Violet walked in noticing the look on Britney's face. She didn't have any concern though. Instead, she walked right on past and headed against the wall nearest to Britney's bed.

"So, how was your night?" She asked.

"Pretty good until you tagged along."

Violet smirked.

"I'm sorry you can't bring up your game hotshot. Maybe some practice will do ya some good." She turned on her heel, and glanced into the mirror. Britney plunged a pillow at her head. Violet turned towards, and let out a gasp.

"Don't you dare! You need to get a hold of yourself!"

"What on Earth-"

"I don't need your petty attitude! Don't you get it? You're under his spell. Gosh know's you'd never act like this!"

Violet rolled her eyes, and placed her hands on her hips.

"Look, Frank is mine. I don't give a damn about your little feelings.If you want a little boyfriend, then get your own. He isn't available at the moment."

Britney's eyes began to swell. Tears streamed.

"You know what? I had a boyfriend. I had one that loved me as much as I loved him. We were planning on getting married, we were planning on leaving our families, and starting over. That didn't happen because he was murdered my step dad. I don't have anybody else." She looked to Violet to see if she actually cared, but of course there wasn't any sign of the Violet she once knew.

"Look at you. You're not even a person anymore. You're like Frank, once of his 'creations'. You got to escape this. You, and me both! I can't be handled this way. It's like a replay of what I had to go through when I was younger. I don't know why I put up with this."

"I'll tell you just who I am. I am none of your concern." Violet left the room to find Frank, leaving Britney in her sobs.

Magenta sat down from a table with Riff. She was now pouring some tea for the both of them.

"How's miss Violet?" Riff began.

"From what I hear, she's going swell."

"Ahhh. And what does the master think of her?"

"He says she is the best playmate he's ever had. "

Riff sipped at his tea.

"And what about that one gal? The perky one?"

Magenta giggled.

"Oh well, not so good. The master's planning on ridding of her. He says she comes with some complications."

"That is?"

"She's failing to please the master."

"That's no good. I'm guessing he's wanting a replacement?"

"Not at all. I believe he is quite content with Violet."

Riff sat down his tea.

"He isn't courting with any others in the castle?"

"Not that I am aware of."

"Magenta we shall be concerned."

"No, no, it's just a phase, the master isn't settling down just yet. I mean- he has been injecting her with his own blood."

"Well I don't find that normal, Magenta dear. Frank mustn't toy around with Transylvanian blood. That can be quite dangerous."

Magenta let out a hand and patted Riff on the knee.

"Oh, don't fret."

"Wehh wehh wehh. That's all I ever hear now a days." Whined Columbia coming from the stairs.

"I swear it, if I shall ever hear it again, I'll give them something to whine about."

"What is it you're complaining about now, Columbia?" Frank hissed.

"Those girls! How in the hell can you possibly stand them?"

"Well one of them is quite easy to manage, the other is quite useless to me."

Columbia made an evil grin, and flirtatiously wriggled her hands in Frank's corset.

"I can teach her a little lesson master...if you don't mind."

Frank grinned, and made himself a small cup of water.

"That girl, Britney,  she lacks the ability to pleasure me. Now, don't get me wrong, she does well with the tempting, but she just does her own thing. At first it was well, as usual with the virgins, but after that it grew quite dull. If you know what I mean."

"And what can I do to please you master?"

Frank quickly shot down his water. He placed the empty cup into Columbia's hands.

"I think I'll handle it myself."

***This is a small chapter, but again I hope you enjoy it. If you don't mind comment & predict Britney's fate. Or even Violets! Thank you for reading!***