Platform 9 and 3/4: 1908

"All you have to do is run at that barrier, between platforms 9 and 10."

I smile at Leta. She smiles back.

"Let's do it together." She says.

Together we run at the barrier, eyes closed. It takes only a minute before we are on Platform 9 and 3/4. I look at the large clock on the wall. Three minutes early.  I turn back to Leta.  Two boys are bullying her because of her parentage. You see, Leta is a Lestrange. A family known to be on the dark side. I walk over to the boys.

"Leave her alone." I say. The two boys turn to me. The tallest one has jet black hair and blue eyes whilst the shorter one has brown hair and brown eyes that widen when he sees me.

"Who are you?"

"Leta's friend. Now back off."

"What if we don't?"

"You know, you have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?" I say to the taller boy.

"You do realise that we don't care what you say." Says the other boy, who won't stop looking at me weirdly.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion? Neither do I." I reply. "Come on Leta."

I take her hand and we leave the boys. I squeeze it. She turns to me.

"Thanks for standing up to them." She says. I hug her.

"I'd do anything for you Leta. Heck, I'd die for you." I say.

Suddenly, we see the Hogwarts Express pull into view. We walk over to it and pull our luggage onto the train. We find an empty compartment and sit down. I smile to myself. I can't wait to go into Hogwarts!