3- D-- Bag is Andy

"Maddie! Maddie! Get up! Maddie!" I vaguely heard Ace yelling.

I just groaned in return because I was just too tired to actually get up and I was hoping that if he thought that I was dead then he would just going away.

"I have to show you something!" He screeched excitedly, causing me to cringe. "Maddie!"

I heard my door open a little but I still didn’t get up. I really wasn’t a morning person most of the time. "Is she getting up?" I heard a voice say. I wanted to get up now that I knew that somebody else was in the room, but I still just laid there with my eyes closed because I was just so tired. I really wasn’t a morning person.

"No," Ace sighed, seeming disappointed. "Go ahead."

I heard that strange voice laugh and it sounded rather evil to me before I heard my bathroom faucet turning on.

He is just trying to intimidate me. I thought to myself. Whoever it was just wanted me to get up and I would, but I just didn’t want whoever that was to think that he could just scare me into waking up. I was too stubborn for that.

I guess I was wrong about the whole intimidation thing though, because a second later I felt a sharp, freezing pain run down my neck and down my back. I shot straight up and let out a loud scream of panic and surprise.

"Sorry, Maddie, I tried to warn you," Ace apologized.

The second face I found was one of the guys that I’d met the day before at breakfast. I didn’t remember his name, I just knew that it wasn’t Will. This one was the one that had curly blonde hair and was a lot paler than his brother. They really didn’t look alike at all, this blonde guy and Will. The blonde guy was tall and really, intimidatingly muscular though so that part was just like his brother.

"Rise and shine,” He sang with a big, boyish grin. I never wanted to murder somebody who looked so happy before but I really wanted to murder that guy.

“What’s going on?” I mumbled groggily as I sat up in the bed and brushed off the back of my neck to get rid of the droplets of water dripping down there.

“Anna wants to meet you,” He informed me as if I was supposed to know who that was.

"There are more people to meet?” I wondered incredulously. “How can there be more?”

"You’re taking too long so arms up,” The blonde guy chirped as I stood to my feet and tried to smooth my hair off of my face.

"I can do it myself," I sighed irritably, shivering unintentionally from the cold water that was still soaking my pajamas.

The blond guy didn’t say anything else, he just left the room with Alijah while leaving a trail of laughter behind him, obviously amusing himself at my distress.

I got dressed as quickly as I could after locking the bedroom door for an extra measure and then wandered around the second floor of the house until I found the stairs. It was going to take a long time to find my way around this house. When I got downstairs, I was surprised to see that everybody was waiting for me in the living room, except for the snippy one from yesterday. Carson or Carter or something like that.

"Did you sleep well?" One of them asked. I didn’t remember his name, but I did remember that he was the oldest one. It started with a T, I remembered that much at least.

"I did, thank you, until the abrupt wakeup call,” I mumbled with a yawn.

“Yeah, my brother isn’t very patient,” He shrugged apologetically. "Anyway, Madison, I'd like you to meet Anna,” He informed me, motioning toward a girl that was standing to his left. “Anna, this is Madison, she’s going to stay with us for a while.”