dōs

"Hey look at Jimin's notebook!" Jimin immediately snapped up from his slumber, face on his desk when someone yelled that. He was greeted with his familiar mean classmate raising up his notebook.

"No! Lisa give me that!" Jimin stood up and tried to reach his notebook but this girl Lisa was too damn tall for her age, Jimin could hardly even reach her head.

The whole classroom quieted up and all looking at their direction. There was no teacher because it was break time that's why Jimin was sleeping.

"You want me to read this?" Lisa yelled and all their classmates cheered yes. Jimin was near from crying. Thanks to his luck, both his friends weren't beside him today cause they bought snacks.

Lisa easily shove Jimin away making him stumble and fall but only to immediately back up.

"Let me see.. Yoongi hyung is so handsome!" The tall girl read from Jimin's notebook. The class laughed.

Jimin was already silently crying. He had never felt so humiliated before cause he knows for himself that liking a boy when he's also a boy wasn't supposed to be normal.

"Yoongi hyung I like him so much.. this is too disgusting, everything written is about Min Yoongi" Lisa grimaced and threw the notebook.

Jimin wiped off his tears with his hands and picked up his notebook on the floor. The class was still laughing. He looked up and much to his luck, He was there outside, probably was just passing by but stopped when he heard his name being read by Lisa. He heard everything, he had a poker face.

The two males had an eye contact. Only to leave Jimin crying more. He went to his seat, burried his head on his arms down to his desk. Crying.
The classroom quieted down from laughing. Jimin didn't care why, maybe the teacher arrived. He really didn't cared.

But suddenly he felt a soft fabric being placed on his arm. He looked up to see the body figure of the guy he liked so much facing his back in front of him. On his way out of their classroom.

He looked at his arm and saw what was there. A handkerchief. A white fabric with a name embroidered Yoongi. Jimin's eyes widened and took it. Why did Yoongi gave him this? Then he felt his eyes wet. Oh. That was what he thought.

He hesitantly wiped his tears with the given handkerchief. It smelled nice. Jimin love the scent, he wanted to snuff it more but it would be embarrassing.

After a few minutes Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, his friends, came back with snacks and was shocked to see their friend crying. Jimin told them that he'll tell them what happened after class.

"Teacher Jimin likes a boy!" Someone from the class yelled and all laughed.

"Hey! Stop!" Jungkook yelled with anger.

Jimin's head lifted as he heard that. He looked at his teacher and she had a concerned expression, he was near from crying again.

"Children I don't want anyone teasing someone about who they like or at least about anything at all. Do you understand?" The female teacher yelled. And the class said yes.

"Do you like having your classmate cry?" She yelled again.

"No, teacher"

"Now apologize to Jimin"

The class apologized to Jimin in unison and he just bowed his head. Through out the whole class, Jimin was just staring at Yoongi's handkerchief.

-

okAAYY HEY GUYS IM PINKJIWON NOT BLACK OR WHITE SO THIS IS MY FIRST YOONMIN FIC, PROBABLY UPDATE DAILY OR ASAP IDK.

So this is kinda cute and fluff but with a smut and a twist. So I don't really have connections on how am I gonna promote this fic so if ever someone's reading please do help me sharing this if it's kinda somehow worth sharing LOL SO ENJOY.