trécë

"Well did you ever wondered why I changed then?"

Their orders came that cut off the conversation. Yoongi didn't know what to reply anyway. They started eating in silence.

"So I heard you dated Hoseok" Jimin asked not looking at him.

"Oh yea, we just broke up a month ago" the older said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"And you're still hanging out with him?" Yoongi explained what happened to them and like other people, Jimin found it weird.

"So why take me out?" Yoongi asked.

"I told you right? I missed you"

"After what I did?" The pale boy asked, though he didn't actually regret that. He doesn't care at all.

"Cause I'm a good person" Jimin lied. Everything is just an act.

For revenge.

They say revenge was sweet. And Jimin wanted to taste it really bad.

"Makes sense."

-

They finished eating at the same hour their lunch ended. They still had enough time to go back to school without getting late so they headed back.

Yoongi soon got a bit comfortable with the younger but Jimin could be intimidating from time to time. He had coldness on a side of him unlike before, the kid used to be kind and cute.

"No Jimin, I haven't wondered why you changed. So why?" Yoongi suddenly said when they were close to the school. Jimin looked at him and smiled to himself.

So he was thinking about that huh?

"That's simple.. You" Jimin said straight forwardly. The older was surprised again, for the hundredth time this day.

"Me?"

"Yeah you. I'm kinda became strong because of you. Thanks to you I was motivated to change cause I was really hurt when you called me fat and gullible. Here I am now, fit with trust issues." Lies

"I don't think that's a good thing. I hurt you so shouldn't you be not talking to me."

"You changed a big part of me, no actually you changed everything in me. I'm thankful not mad, that's why I'm here. I want the person who changed me" Jimin smiled at Yoongi sweetly after his fake statement.

He was thankful but he was still mad. He still felt the humiliation and betrayal in his chest. Firstly because Yoongi wasn't just his crush. He was his first love and love isn't just something. It's a big deal for Jimin. Secondly, he said that no one will like him. So that's his mission, Yoongi to like him like how he used to.

On the other side, Yoongi didn't feel any regret when he hurt the kid back then. He really didn't care since he doesn't know how deep the feelings the younger had since they were both kids. Seeing that he had an effect to Jimin's total makeover, his thoughts didn't change. He still doesn't care at all. He already bullied tons before so he doesn't have time to feel sorry for Jimin.

"Oh" was all Yoongi said as he blushed a bit. He didn't know why he was acting like this. Where was his sassyness when he needed it. Where was his I-dont-care attitude. It all vanished just because of a particular gray-haired boy.

They arrived at school and bid farewell as they headed to their own classes which was in opposite directions.

Jimin smiled evilly, his plans were going pretty well so far.

On the other side,

Yoongi smiled happily, he knew to himself that Jimin was moving too fast. He knew that he was still confused and surprised with everything. But he liked it. He was looking forward to what was coming..

Especially now that Jimin's hot.

-

IM SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS ESPECIALLY YOONGI'S AWARD. LET'S ALL CELEBRATE.