cätõrcê

The day ended fast after the lunch. Jimin didn't mind Yoongi at the dismissal but hanged out with his best friends.

"Since when did you two decided to not be blind shits anymore" Jimin asked as he eyes the love bids.

"Fyi Jungkook was blind not me. I confessed to him before graduation. And we skyped you when we started dating a year ago right?" Taehyung said.

"Hey! I was just playing safe!" Jungkook fought back.

"How bout you Chimmie? How'd you and your badass Jaewon meet?"
The trio was at Jungkook's house. Jimin was drinking beer while the couple drank sodas since beer was bad for their voices and they were both singers.

"Don't judge bitch people with tattoos aren't bad. We just bumped into each other while roaming around in Rome" He lied 

"Wow you fucking bottom finally got a hot one." Jungkook laughed.

"I indeed got myself a hot One"

-

Jimin had a high tolerance with alcohol. Living in Paris influenced his tolerance cause wine was like water to his parents and in Paris (idk made it up). So he headed home not even close from tipsy after 4 cans of beer.

He has his own house but he stays at the apartment he shared with Jaewon. The apartment was quite big for the two but it was cozy and Jimin felt home with Jaewon. Apparently his parents was still in Paris cause they claim that they didn't have any reason to go back to Seoul, which was true.

But Jimin liked being in Korea and he had plans so he took Jaewon with him. It's not like his boyfriend would ever let him live in Seoul alone.

"Baby I'm home!" no response. Jimin sighed knowing that his boyfriend was again in the studio room that they have in their apartment, probably killing himself trying to make new bars and beats like everyday.

Jimin headed straight to the studio to find his handsome Jaewon peacefully sleeping, face on the desk, slightly drooling.

He rolled his eyes but then smiled. He went closer and knelt down so he could be at the same level as his face. He caressed the older's soft hair and kisses his nose and the older's eyes started to glitch open.

"I told you stop tiring yourself" Jimin pouted and played with Jaewon's hair.

"Mmhmm and I also told you to not drink on school days" Jaewon sat up wiping his drool and leaned on his comfortable chair. He pulled Jimin into his lap facing him.

"So why did you drink without telling me" The tattooed boy's brows knitted.

"Because.. because chiminie hanged out with his friends. I only went at kook's" Jimin said pouting looking down and playing with Jaewon's shirt, trying to play his cuteness on his boyfriend.

Jaewon chuckled at the boy and pulled him on a tight hug, Jimin burying his face on Jaewon's chest.
"Did you get to make something today?" Jimin asked referring to a raw song.

"Yes I actually started off a beat but I fell asleep. So probably I'm gonna continue it now"

"Nooo. Let's go to bed and cuddle. Please please please woniee" Jimin said on his baby voice.

"Baby I have to do this before I forget about it again. You know that happens"

"Then I'll stay here" Jimin shifted on a comfortable position on Jaewon's lap, gripping on him tightly like a koala. The older just chuckled, it's not like he could get the kid off him anyways.

"Hey where's my kiss" Jaewon said. Jimin looked at him and it was Jaewon's turn to pout.

The younger smiled and leaned in to kiss him, the older tasting the beer on his lips. The tattooed boy deepened the kiss and gripped on Jimin's hair to push him to himself. Jimin bit his lower lip hoping his tongue could get some entrance but Jaewon pulled his hair making Jimin moan a little and gave him entrance.

After a make out session, Jimin returned to his comfortable position while his older boyfriend continued his work. They were having a small chit chat until Jimin fell asleep. Soft adorable snores was heard, and Jaewon liked how cute it sounds.

"I love you wonnie" Jimin muttered between his snores. Jaewon smiled and rubbed the back of his adorable boyfriend.

After a few hours of working, the loud sound of Jaewon's new raw beats was heard through out the studio while he was rapping the bars he also wrote that hour. It didn't even bother Jimin, he was still sleeping soundly in his boyfriend's arms.

He finally finished working so he slowly stood up, making sure he was lifting Jimin and headed to their shared room placing the kid on the bed. He washed up first before joining him there, wrapping his arms around Jimin making the younger bury his face beneath him.

"I love you Jimin" He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes.

Wishing there would never be an end for them.

-

Few chapters to gooooo. Tell me your thoughts loveesss, comments always cheers me up.