vēïntiúnō

surprise
i luv u all and i tried

That was all Jimin needed to hear even if it took him by surprise because of how straightforward he was. He pulled Yoongi's waist closer gripping on his ass then kissed the older's lips sloppily, their tongues fighting in perfect sync.

Yoongi started grinding on Jimin a bit that got Jimin semi hard.

"Bed" Yoongi mumbled under their kisses. Jimin immediately lifted him up and walked towards the huge bed dropping the older on it and crawling to him afterwards.

Once Jimin got on top, their lips reconnected. Yoongi had his hands inside Jimin's tank top rubbing his washboard abs. With their clothes both in the way, Jimin took off Yoongi's shirt and his tank top after.

He stopped for a minute and stared at the beauty beneath him.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Jimin whispered as he slowly runs his hands on Yoongi's bare upper body that gave him shivers and goosebumps.

The look in the younger's eyes made him a bit conscious but he loved it cause he felt adored. He looked down and tried to cover up his bare chest due to shyness with his hands that Jimin found cute and made him let out a low, soft, chuckle before leaning down to place soft kisses on his hands and slowly removing it from covering his chest.

He started leaving soft kisses on Yoongi's chest and he loved it but it was an understatement on how he loved this man on top of him. The younger trailed wet kisses down to his stomach and below. He stopped and unbuttoned Yoongi's pants with eyes looking up on him. He removed the pants threw it somewhere around the room leaving him on his underwear then went back to Yoongi's lips.

Jimin had his hands on the older's clothed dick, massaging it on sync with their kisses. Yoongi was getting impatient, he wanted to be fucked so hard right there and then. He had never felt so needy before. Only Jimin made him like this.

Jimin shifted off to Yoongi's neck sucking on a specific sensitive spot that made Yoongi a moaning mess while Jimin was starting to get his pants out of the way. He was left on his boxers and Yoongi was left completely naked. His underwear happen to got away in the middle of making out.

The younger dominant started stroking his hyung's straight up hard member in a painfully slow pace. But Yoongi loved the pain.

Jimin pulled away along with his hands. He smirked at the sight of the other. He was a total wreck with a standing dick. Yoongi started to whine, he wants it already. He needs it.

And there, Yoongi didn't know where it came from and how it came out of his lips.

"D-daddy.."

Jimin smiled with pride, lust and victory.

"Tell me how much you want me sweetheart" Jimin said while slowly grinding his clothed dick on the other's while his hands made its way to Yoongi's hair pulling on it turning him on. The older couldn't handle it anymore.

"I want you please please I cant take it anymore" Yoongi pleaded trying to add more force on Jimin's grinding. He was too desperate to get fucked and he didn't know what he was saying and how he managed to say them.

"I'm not satisfied, what did you call me again?" Jimin said pulling harder on his hair and stopped grinding that made Yoongi whine even more.

"Please! Sweetheart needs to get fucked so hard right now daddy please!" He sobbed as he tried to get his hand on his own dick only to get it slapped. Jimin was shocked if you must say, Yoongi was so needy and such a bottom for his usual attitude.