dîecisiētë

"Park fucking Jimin look at what you did" Yoongi immediately blabbered right when the gray head entered the studio again.

"Did what?" Jimin said acting innocent.

"Did this!" Yoongi exclaimed pointing his neck. Jimin then giggled.

"Wow nice tattoo"

"How the fuck am I going to cover this up" Yoongi looked really worried.

"You can cover it up with another one" Jimin joked that made the older throw his neck pillow.

Jimin sat back to his chair he sat on earlier. His mind was blank, he sort of felt conscience cheating on Jaewon.

"Earth to Park Jimin" Yoongi snapped his fingers.

But he already did it so no turning back anymore.

"Hey Yoongs, go out with me" Jimin said immediately after snapping back to his senses. Yoongi raised a brow.

"Are you asking me to date you?"

"Nope. I'm asking you out on a date."

"Wow big difference" Yoongi said with a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes.

"I'm asking you to go out with me not to be your boyfriend. That's the difference"

"Well, what's wrong with being my boyfriend" Yoongi said then looked away. Jimin chuckled.

"That'd be too fast, sweetheart. Survey says couples who dates eagerly breaks up early" Jimin lied. Of course he couldn't make Yoongi his boyfriend, he already have one.

Yoongi blushed at the pet name. He wasn't fan of it much but he liked the way it comes out from the younger's mouth.

"Okay, Call." The older replies pretending it wasn't a big deal when deep inside he was more excited than ever.

Jimin took out a turtle neck sweater from his bag and threw it to the older, telling him to use it first and return it to him the next day cause it was his favorite.

Yoongi just shrugged and went back playing the piano and Jimin started to think of some words to put up again as lyrics. He couldn't think of something and thought of giving up. He sighed in frustration and buried his face on the desk.

Suddenly, Yoongi played a random tune. He didn't know where it came from but his fingers just did it. Jimin's head popped up at the sound of the mellow tune

He looked down at the notebook. Yoongi mysteriously wrote Don't be like a prey and Jimin instantly thought of a continuation Smooth like a like a snake. I want to get away.

"Keep playing that" Jimin told the older. He was close to thinking of a particular tune. He already thought of something but he couldn't puzzle in.

"Stop" Jimin said again and Yoongi did stop.  The gray head started humming. Then finally it escaped his lips.

"Tell me. Tell me with your sweet smile"

Yoongi turned his head like it had a magnet when he heard an angel-like voice coming from behind him. Jimin was staring at the notebook then paused after the first like. He continued with the second one.

The older felt like his stomach was gonna pop out with different kinds of animals cause the younger's voice was beautiful. It was sweet a sweet kind of voice that makes his ears sugar high.

"I got the tune!" Jimin exclaimed happily which made him look like a kid. Yoongi smiled at his cuteness. Everything was going too well for him today.

-

The class ended later on. Jaewon had extra classes so Jimin didn't want to go home yet.

"I can't believe you kissed him" Jungkook frowned. They were in the middle of walking out the classroom. He wasn't really in favor of it cause it was an act of cheating.

"I don't think it's cheating when I don't even liked the person I kissed. You know, no feelings attached" Jimin said trying to defend his point of view.

"That's impossible Park Jimin. Sooner or later if you keep up with this shits, You'll develop things with him. Add up the fact that you used to love him" Taehyung fought back.

"It was a puppy love, I don't even know if it was really love. And I wont develop things with him! I love Jaewon. A lot." Jimin pouted.

"Nope. We call it first love, you said it yourself. Some says first love never dies" Taehyung stated with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"And if you didn't really loved him then what's with the effort for revenge right now?" Jungkook added.

"Because... Like what I said, I promised myself and I don't break promises."

The reason he just said was half a lie. He had many other reasons. No one but his parents and boyfriend know how much he suffered.

+

Obviously I like winks ;) winking on y'all ;) I'm thinking about a Q&A booth onthe characters and they'll answer ya like an interaction something, would u like that guyseu? Ask them anything or tell them anything. If some agrees then I will before the next chap. Just make sure y'all support it ok bye enjoy ;)