døcé

As expected Jimin was assigned in the first class. The head teacher, Minji, is always the one to decide new comer's class rank and she likes Jimin's style a lot so she had to put him in her class.

"Get to your classes now" The young female teacher announced and all the students did as she said.

"Hyung!" A high pitched voice of a boy called Yoongi just when he was about to step out of the studio.

"Yea?" The pale boy had a pinch of nervousness inside him as he saw who just called him. A sweaty Jimin.

His grey hair was brushed up due to wetness, his tank top was fitting in on his skin. Yoongi eyed him fast and his insides gone wild as he saw that Jimin had a washboard abs. But he shrugged it off and looked at Jimin's face. Which didn't help at all cause the younger was smirking at him and it looked cool as hell.

"Let's go out for some lunch later. Fetch you in your locker. If you don't show up, I'll punish you sweetheart" Jimin chuckled and left Yoongi again.

Yoongi didn't know hoe to react. Some part of his mind said.

Well a punishment wouldn't be so bad at all.

How is this kid having control in me when I used to play him back then?

Why am I not fighting back

Where'd my sassy ass go?

Am I mute?

The fuck did he just called me sweetheart oh god.

And many other thoughts. He also thought if he should show up or not. He didn't want to cause he thinks that kid was trouble. But he also wanted to know what was the kid's deal.

Maybe he still likes me?

Why not tho. He escalated real high, he'd be useful for displays.

-

Jimin's class was nice for him. He liked his teacher. She was cool and her teaching techniques was really good. But he was quite annoyed with the attention. He'd get someone to flirt with him either boy or girl from time to time.. including Hoseok.

"You know I already found you cute since grade school" Hoseok suddenly appeared beside him. Again.

"Gee thanks" Jimin replied not looking at him. It was their water break and he was texting his boyfriend.

"Hey, can I ask you a favor?" Hoseok tried to get the boy's attention once again. Jimin mentally rolled his eyes and turned to look at the older with a bored expression.

"What?"

"Can you teach me the routine you did earlier?" Hoseok requested. He was really interested in the dance but it's more like kind of a way to hit on the kid.

"Yea sure." Jimin replied in a cool way. That was the image he wanted to create to himself this time. If back then he was a chubby gullible boy, now he wanted to be a hot, cool guy. Well he's currently succeeding.

"Cool! So can I get your number so I could contact you when we have a free time?" Jimin knew it was just a way to get his number but it would be rude if he declined. So he did give Hoseok his number.

Their class continued and lunch came by faster that Jimin thought. He was in a rush to change into a new pair of a tank top and sweat pants. He wore Jaewon's jacket since it was a bit cold.

He rushed off to where Yoongi's locker was and hoping the older already but only to be disappointed. He stood there leaning on the lockers like earlier and texted his boyfriend again while waiting for Yoongi.

"Maybe wants to get punished." Jimin said to himself and laughed at the thought. Minutes passed by and he was growing more impatient. He was going to give up until--

"Hey" Jimin looked up to see a the pale boy he's been waiting for.

"Thought you wanted to get punished." Jimin smirked.

"It was a good idea but not now" At last Yoongi got a few guts that he used to have plenty but disappearing at the view of the specific gray head.

"Not now noted, let's go" Jimin lead the way out of the school for them to get some lunch.

"I thought you'd brought someone else" Yoongi wondered.

"Think of it as a date sweetheart" Jimin glanced at him and wink. Yoongi liked the pet name. It makes his gay heart flutter.

It's true that he was bisexual in his freshman years but when he started dating girls, he didn't like quite like it cause they were all demanding and all. He reached his junior year and he knew he was really gay. Then after a few years he dated Hoseok but they broke up cause they wanted their friendship back. It was like they didn't dated at all when they broke up. It was actually.. weird from normal.

They got to a small Japanese restaurant near the school in silence. They ordered and waited for the food.

"So what class are you in?" Jimin asked staring at Yoongi eyes. Yoongi felt like the tables turned big time. But he ought to not let that happen.

"Production class. I make music" Yoongi casually replied.

"Really? Maybe sometime I'd request some beats from you." Jimin smiled.

"For dancing?" The other asked.

"No, for singing. I kinda want to sing too. Lowkey"

"That's cool. I'll take a hear of your voice and make a beat that'll fit it next time" The older said in a serious face and tone. Jimin liked the way he was serious.

"Wow you've changed hyung, you're serious and all. I like it. It's hot" Jimin bit his lip

"If someone changed here it wouldn't be me" Yoongi stated, which was a fact and they both knew that.

"Well did you ever wondered why I changed then"

-

IM SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE ILYALL DONT HATE ME.

HOLISHIT SO I'M CURRENT DYING DUE TO BTS MAMA PERF SO SEE U GUYS IN HEAVEN ILY ALL