ôncē

"I called on all the classes major in dance to watch Park Jimin's audition like we always do with transfers." Gong Minji, the teacher of the first rank class in dancing.

"I want silence and respect. Understood?" All the students answer yes in unison.

Jimin was standing at one side. They were in a big dance studio. Big enough accommodate all the dance class students with some other students from different class to watch him and also enough space for Jimin to dance in.

Everyone was pretty curious about Jimin's skills.. cause he's hot and cute that gets real attention. Especially the boy who was watching with his friends not so far away.

"I can't wait for him to flop" Hoseok said who was beside the boy.

"I can't wait for my money to double up" Namjoon added.

Everyone quieted up as the teacher announced it to start. Jimin went in the middle of the space and pretended to me nervous when he's not. He started dancing funny to a unknown beat.

"I told you" Hoseok stated proud and laughing.

"Are we still watching this?" Seokjin boredly but Yoongi didn't want to leave yet.

The other students started to laugh a but until the beat changed. Everyone immediately got their mouths shut as a sexy beat started and Jimin's face turned into a smirk.

Jimin danced seriously this time. It was a sexy choreography, it made everyone cheer and some got turned on just by watching him. He was indeed a really great dancer.

Everyone gasped and some squealed when he did the floor part. Some pale skinned boy from the crowd already had dirty thoughts running through his mind while watching the other dance.

"Pay up horse head" Namjoon said in victory as Hoseok fake cries and gave Namjoon a 20 dollar bill. Loser gets to double up the bid.

"Wow hes fucking hot" Seokjin whispered and nudged Yoongi.

"Hey!" Namjoon got triggered hearing it from his boyfriend.

"What? But he is!" Seokjin said in defense.

"Wow thank God I'm in the same class as him" Hoseok said now in awe as they watch the younger dance.

Yoongi wasn't saying anything. He was still in complete shock since the morning ceremony, Jimin pinned him, til now Jimin making his insides go crazy.

"I think this is what they call karma."

-

Omg this is gonna end sooner than I expected, and the video is a must watch. Watching it would enhance thy imagination 💕 keep reading and commenting also please share thank you!