jaewon++

BONUS CHAPTER

"Hi, what's got you here?" A black haired man with the length of it almost touching his neck with some covering his face. He wore sweaters to cover his tattoos, he was quite handsome in Jimin's judgement but deep dark circles were too obviously printed on his face. He looks restless, pale and his lips chapped.

Jimin just looked at the man then back to staring at his bone-like fingers fiddling with each other. How pathetic he was to judge a fellow patient in the psychiatrist clinic where he didn't look any better than him, in fact even worse.

"I'm sorry, I might've been rude. I didn't realize what this place was actually for. Please don't be uncomfortable with me, I'm Jung Jaewon. I have insomnia." The man offered his hand, Jimin just glanced at it and was feeling extremely anxious about being approached. He kept his head down, ignoring the other.

Insomnia? Jimin thought it was a very easy condition, not like him who has anorexia and depression.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here when I can just drink sleeping pills but yea I'm here. The pills don't work, no matter what it is and I collapse in the day. Especially when I go out and its too bright, I black out and I also acquired anxiety out of it because who wouldn't tho. I haven't slept for 16 days straight, and I just had a 2 hour sleep because of the pill I had that worked for a while so yea I'm dying." Jaewon laughed as if he was stating a joke when it's actually a statement about life and death.

Jimin hated how he spoke, he sounded so horrible in Jimin's ears especially when the man laughed, was being sick actually a joke to him? How could he laugh?

"I'm sorry again, I think you didn't like that but let's be acquaintances. I mean, you dont have a choice cause you'll be seeing this dying face everyday." Jaewon sighed, Jimin heard how exhausted the sigh was.

"I'm dying too." It slipped on the thin boy's mouth. Jaewon smiled weakly and looked Jimin.

"You know what? we won't die." The man with insomnia gently placed a hand on Jimin's back until he was called for his appointment. Jimin looked up to see the man stood up and he saw him smile and walked inside the room. He didn't know how and why but he wanted to smile too.

He wanted to smile.

Jimin didn't know how would talking to some kind of an advise expert would make him eat properly and be healthy and probably heal him but what he didn't know is that it was actually working. Day by day he sat beside a particular zombie-looking man with dark eyebags, he starts to talk and tell things to his psychiatrist instead of just nodding and shrugging. It was a very slow process but it helped.

Back then, he tends to do 100 sit ups after eating that damages his back a lot. By therapy, he came to 90 then lower onwards. Jaewon, excitedly tells him story about how he was starting to feel the need of sleep. Jaewon's enthusiasm made Jimin want to be better along with him. He was more than motivated to get himself healed

"Wow little munchkin, you're looking greater everyday aren't you?" Jaewon entered the clinic with a smile. Jimin just gained 20 pounds.

"So are you." Jimin smiled weakly, he was more than happy to see the man that has been making him look forward to life and live longer.

Anxiety still didn't leave Jimin as he thinks that he would never be better because his mental state still attacked him like a time bomb until he ends up stress exercising again, the thought made him look down and wanted to cry. He stared at his fingers and wondered if they had already grown a few muscles and meat but he couldn't recognize the difference. Jaewon noticed the younger boy's actions as he frowned.

The tattooed boy then slowly, though hesitating at first but still continued to crawl his hands towards the boy's hand beside him and held it tight but comforting.

"By the time we get better, We'll go out to travel. How's that sound?" Jaewon smiled at the thin boy who looked up with hopeful eyes.

"I-I'd like to go to Greece." The statement made both of them smile.

reply your thoughts if you want more of jimin - jaewon moments.

sweetest update soon