dïécinūevê

"Hey hyung" Jimin said with a voice he describes to be dreamy. Yoongi looked up and blushed at the view. Jimin looking at him dearingly with a smile on his face as if he was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Oh hey" Yoongi managed to smile before going back to scanning on his phone and eating gummy worms.

"Aww I need attention too" Jimin pouted and covered Yoongi's phone with his hand.

Yoongi just sighed and put his phone on his pocket before giving his attention to Jimin.

"You like gummy worms?"

"Very much yes so no you're not allowed to have one"

"Well your lips totally tastes sweeter and better" Jimin whispered.

"Taste it please" Yoongi giggled. At this time, Yoongi had a playful personality that occurs when he has sugar intake which doesn't happen pretty often. It probably surprised Jimin especially seeing Yoongi pouting.

Jimin cannot let it pass and take advantage of it. He didn't care about the others around so he went closer to Yoongi and placed his hands on the table of the mini bar, capturing the older in his arms. Yoongi spread his legs so Jimin could settle between them.

"Taste it juseyo" Yoongi pouted cutely wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin chuckled at his actions since it was new to him. He didn't know Yoongi had such mood.
Jimin leaned in and kissed Yoongi ignoring the others looking at them with complete shock.

The two made out the second time around this day.

"Almost better than gummy worms" Yoongi whispered when they pulled out but foreheads still touching.

"Almost? I doubt" Jimin smirked.

"Okay. Better than gummy worms" Yoongi smiled, his gums showing before pecking on Jimin one last time.

"We didn't fucking need to see that" Namjoon said and the two just rolled their eyes and parted.

"LET'S PLAY UNO"

-

"Eomma help!" It was Jungkook's turn to fake cry when hoseok put a +4 card then namjoon added a +2 and it was his turn so he had to take 6 additional cards. Seokjin already won so he was just watching the rest hilariously put up a war.

In the beginning it was awkward but eventually the bond mended and the group of boys became as close as before just because of UNO cause who the fuck doesn't like that game?

"This is such a cruel game!" Yoongi said with an annoyed tone. His playful mood vanished when the UNO card game got consequences.

"Loser buys dinner fuckers" Taehyung confidently said as he placed his last card in the middle.

He high fived with Seokjin and Hoseok who also already won. Only left playing was Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin. Jungkook had the most cards while Jimin had the least.

The game continued and it was like a movie with a lot of plot twists. At the end, Jimin lost.

"What?! You have no more cards?!" Jimin asked Jungkook who was smiling with pride and sticking out his tongue at Jimin who was still holding a single card.

"Dinner! Dinner!" The other boys chanted. Jimin sighed in defeat and massaged his temples just by imagining the possible bill.

"Grilled meat! Grilled meat!" Was the next thing the boys chanted.

Jimin took out his wallet and checked his money, thankfully he brought enough. They cleaned up the cards then headed to the nearby restaurant.

"Order all you want" Jimin rolled his eyes and they all cheered.

After a few minutes of chitchatting while waiting for the food, Jimin felt his phone vibrate. He took out and saw Jaewon calling.

6 missed calls from Jaewon & Only❤

"Shit!"

He stood up and immediately answered the call.

"Hey baby.." He ran out of the restaurant. He heard a sigh of relief from the other line.

"Where the fuck were you? I was worried!"

"I'm sorry! I was playing UNO cards with my friends" Jimin said with his cute voice. Jaewon could already picture him pouting.

"Still, you know I'd call you any time. Go home soon okay babe? My extra classes already ended for like an hour ago. I miss you already"

"Sorry. I wont do it again. We're just eating so I'll be home after. Well dont miss me too much" Jaewon chuckled.

"I'll try. I love you. Bye"

Jimin said his I love you too then bid good bye.

On the other side, inside the restaurant. Yoongi heard how Jimin greeted the caller. He wondered does he possibly have a boyfriend? Or maybe even a girlfriend?

"Who's 'baby'?" Asked triggered Yoongi.

Jungkook and Taehyung got their senses alerted remembering what Jimin said back then.

The most important thing so that this plan wouldn't blow up all in my face is that he must not know that I'm dating.

"Oh, probably his.. younger sister." Taehyung lied.

"He has a sister?" Seokjin asked.

"Yea, Jaemin. She's 4 years old so you guys wouldn't know her" Jungkook added.

Well it was true, Jimin did have a sister but what's not true is that the four year old calling his brother all the way from Paris for some hidden reason.

"Your food has arrived!" The waitress said as she placed the food on the table as the same time Jimin returned.

"Make sure to finish this shit" Jimin said when he saw the table full of the others' orders.

+

HEY SO THIS IS ENDING SOONER THAN I EXPECTED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT PART WILL BE COMING SOON SO YAALL SHOULD WAIT FOR IT LOTSA LUV.