t h r e e

~ Edited on 28/11/2017 ~

"What now AJ? Get the girl out, we need to go" said a voice I recognised as that scumbag Ryder's. 

"Yeah, about that... She's not taking this well,  she's under the bed hugging herself in a ball, crying. Help." 

As they were talking, I army-crawled out the side of my bed where they weren't standing and sat there waiting for the perfect moment to strike.  

I then heard a heavy sigh and footsteps start to approach the end of the bed, but before they could do anything I kicked my foot out with all of my strength and hit something really, really hard. All of a sudden the blonde haired boy who's name I think is AJ toppled to the floor in a groaning mess, making me smirk satisfied. 

I then took this as an advantage and stood up, grabbing my hairbrush off of the nightstand that was surprisingly right next to me and Looked over, only to lock eyes with a stunned looking Ryder, but that look soon disappeared when he noticed I was looking at him and was instead replaced by a scowl.

"Look, you're making this way harder than it needs to be. Just get up, we need to take you to your new home" He said, making me freeze in my spot.  

"New home..." I asked in a soft tone allowing my curiosity to get the best of me.  

"Yeah new home. Now move it, we have to go." He said just as Aj got up sending a glare my way as soon as we locked eyes, but that glare was soon replaced with a smirk. 

"Feisty, I like it" Aj said smirking at Ryder.

"No AJ, don't get any Ideas. She's mine." Ryder said in a threatening voice which instantly made me kinda scared. 

"Actually..." I said standing up, watching as they both looked me up and down which caused me to blush furiously. 

"I'm my own person, not any of your's yet." And with that said I looked up to see Ryder and Aj's eyes still looking at me.

"So... what can I bring and am I going to school anymore?" I ask as I strut over to my wardrobe and lean on it, feeling the boys watch my every move. 

"Firstly," Ryder said, "No don't bring anything, we'll take you shopping or whatever, secondly no probably not. Our house isn't near your school I don't think." He says, but I can tell he's just saying that so then I don't ask anymore questions. 

"Okay, cool." 

And with that being said I pulled off my top and opened up my wardrobe, picking out a bright yellow hoodie with the words 'happiness :)' in the centre of it in black writing. As I went to go and put it on, four other boys walked in the room causing me to freeze. 

"Boss we need to.... WOAH now I know why you've been up here for 15 minutes. Damn nice boobs blondie." A boy from Ryder's little group says, instantly making me smirk.

"Thanks"I said and winked at him just as I put my hoodie on fully, allowing it to swallow me. 

"okay" I said "lets go I wanna leave."

"Wait" Ryder said and grabbed my right arm softly which was weird because I'd expect him to have a tighter grip. 

"This is cole" he said as he pointed to a tough looking guy with dark chocolate brown hair and soft green eyes.

"This is Jake." He says, pointing to the dude who called me sexy. He has dark blonde hair and Hazel coloured eyes. As I look at him we make eye contact Which causes him to smirk at me and wink, which causes me to laugh. 

"This is Dylan." He says,  pointing to a guy with a black beanie on with blonde hair poking out the bottom of it and dazzling light green eyes. Dylan sent me a simple smile, which I appreciated and knew instantly that he was the kinder one of the group. 

"And this is Mark." He says,  pointing to a boy who had black hair and green eyes. He smirked at me and waved. 

"Hey, what about me! " Said a voice who I recognised as AJ's, which caused me to laugh as he hobbled over making me feel bad instantly. 

"Fine, fine. And this is AJ, the most annoying of all." Ryder said smirking as AJ gasped which caused me to laugh even harder. 

"You can say whatever you want Ryder. We all know I'm her favourite." AJ said smirking as he hobbled over to me and draped his arm over my shoulder which made me smile. 

"No you're not." Ryder says, clenching his fist.

Damn, this boy sure does have anger issues, or he's just really protective over someone who's not even his. Guess we'll find out in the future. 

"Actually, right now AJ is." I say looking up at AJ, seeing as all the boys are somehow over 6ft causing him to smirk proudly. 

"Told you.

(Cameron is who I imagine as AJ because they're both goofy and I don't know, It just suits it, I mean look at that body and he's just a legend in general

(Cameron is who I imagine as AJ because they're both goofy and I don't know, It just suits it, I mean look at that body and he's just a legend in general. Awh my ovaries. Okay bye kjskjdskjdskjs. )

  --AUTHORS NOTE--

*Aj was portrayed by Justin Bieber before but I realised that he doesn't really fit the character and so I changed it :)

Hey guys, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave me feedback! I love reading comments and I reply to all of them, or atleast try to. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE