s e v e n

-- Edited on 30/11/2017 --

Still incredibly confused, I walk back into the loungeroom and sit down next to Jake and Aj again. Jake immediately hands me some Tim Tam's which I accept straight away because when in doubt, eat chocolate. It'll help you figure shit out. As we watched the movie, I just couldn't forget what he said and yes, I know it sounds incredibly stupid because he could just be playing with me and what he said meant nothing, but what if he wasn't joking? 

Sighing, I get up and walk across the room making a beeline for the stairs. 

"Hey Kenzie, where are you going? Didn't you wanna watch Harry Potter?" Dylan yells out, causing me to freeze and turn around, meeting the curious stares of all the boys, including Ryder's. 

"I'm just not feeling it anymore..." I say turning around and continuing to walk up the stairs, heading straight for my room. As I reach the top of the stairs, I hear muffled whispers come from the loungeroom and It's obvious that the whispers are about me.

What a good first impression, Kenzie. You're now know as the overemotional girl. Whoooo

Continuing the walk to my room, I hear someone yell something from downstairs, but I couldn't make it out. Then, all of a sudden somebody grabs my hand and pulls me back, picking me up bridal style. Surprised, I gasped and looked over only to see Ryder yet again. Great.

"What're you doing?" I ask, still in a slight state of shock.

"Nothing, Just carrying a pretty girl to her room because you seemed sad. Got a problem?" He asks, sending a dimply smile my way. He then looks ahead of me and kicks the door open. I didn't know he had dimples. Why does he resemble such a perfect guy? This is just making it harder to not fall for him. Once we're inside my room, he beelines for my bed and leans down, gently placing my body on top of the bedsheets that I'm still completely obsessed with. I immediately sit up cross legged, facing him and his gorgeous face. 

"Thanks." I say slightly blushing because when you're around a guy who resembles a greek god, you can't exactly not get nervous. 

"No problem." He says, sitting on the end of my bed. 

Wait, what? Why the heck is he sitting in my room? Doesn't he have a booty call to go to?

"You okay?" He asks leaning closer.

"I'm fine." I say smiling, trying to make it seem as if I'm totally not freaking out over our close proximity. 

I'M NOT FINE ! There's a gorgeous boy on my bed leaning closer to me. We're literally about two inches apart.

"No you're not. Look, I know we don't know each other, but I wanna change that. Wanna play twenty questions?" Ryder says, laying down on his side. His question immediately makes me nervous, I mean, what questions do I ask a boy who has it all?