e l e v e n

--Edited on the 6/12/2017--

Warning!

This chapter contains the use of needles for medical reasons. I don't know if anybody's triggered by needles but I just thought I'd put the warning because I'd rather be safe than sorry. If you don't like needles or blood, just skip to the three dots that I'll make bold so you don't miss them, if not please continue. 

Ryder's P.O.V

I don't even remember what happened. All I know is that one minute I'm in the foyer ordering everyone's food, the next I'm in the hallway standing over Kenzie. My eyes holding their gaze on hers, hoping that they'll open up and I'll see her gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me as she cracks a smile and says 'gotcha' before laughing her head off like a maniac. 

I hope that moment happens, but it doesn't. Instead I'm left there looking at her small lifeless body as Dylan frantically tries to wake her up, make her move, get any sort of reaction out of her. "Cole, go call Rob. Tell him It's an emergency." I shout as I look up meeting his eyes as he sends a small nod my way before rushing off. My eyes then return to Kenzie's, and then to Dylan's hands which are repeatedly shaking her. "Dylan, stop. Breathe man, breathe." Jake says as he leans down and rubs Dylan's shoulders, obviously trying to make Dylan focus on something else. 

"Guys, we should move her to her room. That way, when she does wake up she'll atleast be comfortable." Mark suddenly says as we all nod realising that he's right. Standing up I lean over her and place one arm under her thighs and the other under her arms, picking her up effortlessly. I then spare no time and start hastily walking towards the staircase and up to her room. Leaning down slightly, I twist the doorknob and gradually pry it open before softly kicking it open with my foot and walking in, instantly placing her on the top of her duvet, making sure that her head's on a soft pillow. Because I know for a fact that if my suspicions are right and she has been drugged, then she'll wake up with a pounding headache and I am so not dealing with that. Not after last time. 

--- Six months earlier ---                                                                                                          External Narrator 

"Aj what the fuck happened to you last night?" Ryder questioned as he walked into the grunting boys room, only to see the poor boy sprawled out on the King sized bed with last night's clothes on, obvious stains of the night before still prominent. "I don't wanna talk about it. I have a pounding headache and you wanna know the funny part? I didn't even drink."Aj snarls as he buries his head further into his now off-white pillow. Ryder's mind is now churning before it hits him. "Aj, did you drink any water or anything?"Ryder says as he leans against the doorframe, his eyes racking the poor boy as he grunts a low "yeah, water.