e i g h t

--Edited on the 30/11/2017--

I wake up to the sound of muttering coming from outside my door, which startles me but then I immediately think that it's one of the boys, but when I look up at my sky-window thing, I notice that It's still dark outside. Then I also notice the fact that I'm cold and alone, which isn't how I thought I'd wake up seeing as I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with someone, unless I dreamt that... All of a sudden the muttering gets louder, almost as if It's right outside my door.  

"But we can't hurt her man, boss'll kill us

"That's why we be careful, Ethan."

Wait, what? Did they just say what I think they said? Who even are these people, I don't recognise that voice at all! 

After thinking about it, I figured out that the only way to approach the situation is to beat them at their own game. Yes, I can get hurt. Yes, there are risks, but It's life. When is there never risks? 

Slowly, I push the duvet back and silently start walking towards the door, making sure to not trip over anything. Once I reach the door, I immediately go behind it and stand there for about ten seconds before It's time to strike. The door suddenly swings open, scaring me for a good 0.2 seconds before I remember the situation. Then a silhouette appears in front of me and freezes, probably really confused because the girl they're supposed to kidnap or whatever isn't there, so I use this to my advantage and do a roundhouse kick straight to his head, knocking him out instantly. Then another guy appears out of nowhere, well atleast I think It's a guy because all I feel is a punch straight to my cheek which knocks me back abit but then I regain'd  my composure and sent a punch straight to his nose, a loud crack echoes throughout the room and he drops to the floor leaving me with a satisfied smirk. Then somehow during the little fight scene, the door closed. Walking over to it, I hear muffled voices yet again, but these ones I know. 

"On the count of three." Dylan says, pretty loud too. I mean, if they were trying to be sly, they weren't doing it right. 

"One" I hear Cole whisper

"Two" Dylan says.

"Three!" They both say in sync. 

"What. The. Fuck." Cole shouts, sounding astounded. Whilst Dylan just stands there, mouth open  looking at me in shock. 

"What?" I ask, walking past them and down the stairs, walking straight towards the kitchen. 

"How'd you do that?" Cole asks, suddenly right on my tail which makes me gasp. 

"Simple." I say. What? A true magician never reveals their secrets. 

"Care to elaborate?" Dylan says, looking at me expectantly.