f o u r

-- EDITED on the 28/11/2017 --

As AJ still stood there smirking at the others, I realised that they're probably waiting for me to get ready and go so I detach myself from AJ, which results in him looking at me with sad puppy dog eyes which just make me laugh, but on the inside my hearts crying because I literally can't say no to puppy dog eyes, but I gotta be strong.

Walking past the group of boys who's eyes are following my every move, I grab my macbook pro and my Iphone 7+ and their chargers and walk back towards the boys. It's so weird thinking that for seventeen years I've lived in this house, yet the only time I actually get recognition from my father is when he can tell me the worst possible news, ever. I then give the boys a nod, signalling that I'm ready to go and then one-by-one, we make our way out of my room. 

Just as we got to the bottom of the stairs, Ryder sent a nod my "father's" way and then started walking in-front. Just as I was about to walk out, a hand grabs my elbow tightly which just causes anger to boil up inside of me. I then look over my shoulder only to see my dad looking at me with pleading eyes, as If he wants me to forgive him. Scoffing, I yank my arm away and step backwards, looking him up and down with a disgusted look as if he has some kind of sickness. 

"pumpkin I'm sorr-" He tries to say, stepping forward, but I cut him off. 

"NO. The only time you've ever truly spoken to me in the past seventeen years is to tell me that you sold me. Do you know how fucking heartbreaking that is? The amount of drawings I did, Tests I took, Awards I got, just trying to get you to be proud of me, to get the recognition I deserve. The amount of times I cried alone in my room because you didn't notice me is phenomenal. You never fucking noticed me. You never fucking cared. I was raised by maids, 'father'. Fucking maids, whilst you and 'mother' we're out travelling and doing shit that made you forget about me. That hurts so fucking much, so don't for a moment act like you care, because you never did, and you sure as hell can't start caring now. Don't ever contact me again, ever. I want nothing to do with you's, just like you wanted nothing to do with me. Goodbye." I said as I let the tears fall freely, no longer caring about how I looked. I then sent one last glare his and 'mother's' way and walked out the door. 

 I was just stuck in memories, none of which consisted of my parents. The whole situation just really, really hurts.  I didn't notice the boys come outside until Aj grabbed my hand and pulled me into a matte black range rover sport. The seating arrangements were funny because I just happened to be in between AJ and Ryder. I felt the car shift into gear and then we were off. I didn't even bother to look up at anyone. I just couldn't come to terms with the fact that my own father sold me so willingly. I didn't notice that I was crying, and I don't know how AJ noticed I was either but he somehow did because all of a sudden his arms engulfed me and pulled me into his chest. Now this might just be a hug to some people, but personally I never got hugged when I would cry because no one ever noticed, so this ever so simple gesture made me cry even more.