Chapter 7

"Hey Kailee," I hear someone call. I look up and grin, "hi Duggie." He waves as he walks over to me. "Guess what? I'm going to watch Jay and Carwos kick Chad's butt at touney." I say excitedly bouncing up and down. Doug puts his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"As much as would love to see that..." Doug starts, I know how much he dislikes Chad. Honestly can't blame him the boy's cocky, spoiled, and manipulative. He uses his charm to get whatever he wants. Granted I sometimes do that with my cuteness I don't do it nearly as much as he does.

"I-I'm uh looking for um. What I mean to say is, have you um seen...uh have you see Evie?" He asks stumbling over his words whilst his face began to turn a light shade of red.

"No, why? Duggie why's your face tuwning wed?" I question tilting my head curiously. I gasp suddenly realizing what's happening, "Duggie has a crush on Evie!" I squeal pointing directly at lover boy. He quickly covers my mouth before I'm able to repeat myself.

"Kailee can you please not yell," he pleads. I nod hurriedly, he then takes his hand away from my mouth.

"Duggie and Evie sitting in tree k-i-s-p-i-m-g," I sing. I then realize what I'm singing. "Ew. Yucky," I gag scrunching up my nose in distaste. Doug shakes his head and chuckles.

"Kailee have you seen Evie?" He repeats, I'd nearly forgotten about his question. "Oh yeah, no haven't seen er sowry," I apologize. "But I'll hep you look for er." I suggest, Doug shakes his head. "That's okay Kailee, I only have a few minutes between classes. I can't remember but she might be in Chemistry with me." He says taking a quick look at his watch before rushing down the hall, but not before saying goodbye.

~~Time Skip~~

After a little while I found daddy talking with Chad and Audrey, much to my disappointment. "Daddy," I squeal running over, I then hug his leg. "Hey princess, where have you been?" He asks whilst picking me up.

I inhale dramatically, "first I was in goodness 101 with FG. Then I was with Duggie, then-then now I'm hewe." I explain, daddy laughs at my unbelievable amount of energy.

"I found out Mal's a weally good drawerer," I say. Daddy raises an eyebrow, "Mal likes to draw?" I nod my head vigorously, "yeah she's-" Audrey cuts me off, obviously not enjoying the fact that daddy and I are talking about the pretty VK.

Audrey begins to make small talk about the most pettiest things. To some of which Chad would voice his own opinion. I rest my head on daddy's shoulder as I feel boredom strike harder than a lightning bolt.

A few minutes pass before daddy comes to an abrupt stop. I open my eyes to see Chad pointing directly at Mal and Evie. My mood brightens a little just seeing the purple haired VK. I squirm out of daddy's arms and try to run over to Mal, but daddy holds my left hand tightly keeping me from going anywhere.

"Those kids are trouble," Chad says. "No they're not," I argue earning a glare from Chad. "Come on, Chad. Give them, a chance." Daddy urges. Audrey takes him by the hands forcing him to let go of mine.

"Oh, no offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting." Audrey starts, daddy smiles. "Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother." She finishes whispering the last sentence.

I slowly make my way over to Mal trying not to draw to much attention to myself. At certain times daddy doesn't like me to wander far from him.

"Hi Mal whatcha doin'?" I ask curiously. She looks down from her locker and sends me a wicked smile. "Oh just getting ready for class. You planning on tagging along?" I look up pretending to think or a minute. I open my mouth to answer, but before I can I'm picked up from behind. I let out a surprising squeal.