Chapter 12

I've looked everywhere today I can't find daddy anywhere. He was suppose to come to my tea party today. He promised he rsvp, he can't take that back.

I'm really getting worried about him if this was sugar it would've worn off by no. He's been avoiding and ignoring me for the past two days. He doesn't eat lunch with me and he doesn't even tuck me in at night. Daddy's been obsessed with Mal. And the worst part is nobody else has even noticed his strange behavior.

I walk down the dorm building hall ignoring the polite hellos of passer-byes. I have on goal in mind find daddy. Once I reach my destination I knock on the door.

"Who is- oh hey Kailee," Evie greets answering the door. "Hi Evie, have you seen Benjamin? I can't find him anywhere." I explain, Evie gasps apparently shocked that I used my dad's actual name. When I'm mad at him I tend to call him either Ben or Benjamin. "Yeah he just went on a date with Mal," she responds.

"Oh, he was upposed to come to my tea pawty," I pout. I can't believe he just left and didn't tell me. That is so out of character for him. Normally he at least leaves me with Doug when he goes on a date.

"You wanna come to my tea party?" I ask hopefully. It's no fun having a tea party all by myself. "I would love that," Evie gushes. I look at her skeptically, no body has ever been this excited about going to a three year old's tea party.

"Weally, you weally wanna come?" I ask in disbelief. "Of course I would sounds like it could be fun." She says sounding completely honest.

"How bout you Jay and Carwos, do you wanna come too?" I ask excitedly looking past Evie. The boys drop what they're doing and stare at me. "Well I would but I'm not really a tea party kind of guy," Jay remarks. I make my best pouty puppy face, it never failed before. "Pwease it won't be any fun wifhout you," I say sadly.

"Of course we'll go to your tea party," Carlos answers not giving Jay a chance to answer. "Yay!" I squeal excitedly bouncing up an down. "It's B.Y.O.B.A.T. Bring your own boa and tiara," I explain. "But ou can bowwow one of mine," I offer still beaming.

~~Time Skip~~

"Would you like mowe tea, Jay?" I ask holding up my plastic tea pot painted like Mrs.Potts. "No I'm good I haven't finished what's in my cup," Jay says. I look at him quizzically, "yes you have. Look your cup is empty." I note picking up the cup and showing him that the imaginary tea was all gone.

"No offense princess but why aren't you at least using real tea?" I smile sheepishly, "well I used to but then I ate a lot a lot sugar cause it tasted yucky, then I was weally weally hyper." I explain slightly embarrassed. Though I regret nothing sugar taste yummy, it makes my heart go fast.

"Why don't you invite your other friends to your team parties?" Carlos asks. I sigh slumping down in my chair, "I don't weally have a lot of friends." It's true all my friends are stuffed animals or imaginary.

"If you haven' noiced I'm the onl free year ol' here." I say in my matter-of-fact tone. How have they not noticed that I'm the youngest person in this school? "But aren't you friends with some of the students here?"

I shake my head, "I know all the peaple hewe cept I'm not fwiends wif them, dust Duggie." I explain. It doesn't bother me that much that I have next to no friends my age. I still have years to meet people. However I do get lonely when daddy and Duggie are busy.

"You guys are lucky ou don' have evewything but you gots each other." I note, the VKs glance at each other. I don't think they've ever realized that no matter what, someone always has there back. No matter how bad they had it, they'll always have each other.

"Aw come on princess I know you'll make friends," Carlos says patting my back. I smile a little bit, I don't understand why Audrey and Chad don't like these guys they're so nice. "Yeah you are sweeter than a rotten apple," Evie coos booping me lightly on the nose. I giggle scrunching up my nose. The Vk's say funny things sometimes.

"Now would you like more tea Jay?" I repeat holding up the tea pot once more. "Sure Kay since apparently my cup is empty," Jay mumbles pushing up his tiara. Originally this tea party wasn't B.Y.O.B.A.T but I wasn't going to pass up a chance on seeing tough boys in feathery boas and tiaras.

"Age before beauty, I would like some more tea too." Carlos says in a pompous manner twirling his boa around his neck. "Of course sir," I giggle, pouring more tea into both of the boy's cup. The VK's may have a bad rep but they certainly make good tea party guest. And they really know how to cheer a little kid up.