Rapest!narutoxreader

~your pov~

I was training once again, I needed to beat naruto and kick that smirk off his face. My heavy breaths weren't helping me train, I did a fly kick making the manican fly off somewhere. I turn to grab my water bottle but saw naruto there smirking.

I tensed up and ran, ran away in fear that he would say something stupid aand hurt my feelings. The thing was i liked him but he always hurt my feelings which made my love a pain, I made my way into the woods. Running past everything until i come to my pond, I bent over and gasped for air.

Slowly i started to gain back my breath, My breathe come back. I sighed and went to walk off but some one grabbed me, I screamed and struggled to get out of there grip "how are you going to beat me if you can't even get out of my grip?" Naruto said laughing.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "put me down now!"

He smirked "Fine," Naruto said. I raised my eyebrow next thing i know i was soaked. I looked down to see my white shirt is now showing off my bright (f/c) Bra, My face heated up. I quickly started to climb out "ha is little (Y/N) all wet for me," Naruto says laughing.

I quickly climb out and ran away again, this time heading towards my friends place. Hot tears streamed down my face, It was hard to see with tears in my eyes.

I finally reached (B/F/N) House, I was covered in mud. I tripped over and over trying to make it here, I felt and heard someone walk behind me stopping only a few feet away. (B/F/N) opened the door and gasped. "what did you do to her naruto!"

I tensed up at his name and ran into (B/F/N) arms, "come lets clean you help." She says.

I was finally dry and cleaned, i was wearing some old clothes of (B/F/N)'s. She said i could wear anything but i didn't want to ruin her new clothes. I sighed and opened the door to get out of her room, I shadow was blocking my light. I looked up to see naruto. "I was thinking we could go to mine," He says smirking.

I shook my head, "u-uh no thanks."

His eyes darkened "It wasn't option (Y/N)" I gasped and went to run but he grabbed me.

"ah-" Naruto covered my mouth with a cloth, he smelt funny.

My struggles slowly became weaker and weaker, I felt dizzy. Naruto threw me over his shoulder, "n-no.." I lazily said. "Seeya (B/F/N), Me and (Y/N) are going to mine!" he yells out right before i passed out.

I groaned as i opened my eyes, I quickly closed them as a bright light hit my eyes. I tried to get up but I couldn't, something was holding my hands up. I snap my eyes open 'what the!?'. My hands were chained to a bed.... a bed that didn't look anything like mine.

I screamed and started to struggle against the chains, I heard a door open. "you're awake I see," Naruto said cheerfully and while he was only in boxers. I had tears slowly making there way down my cheeks. His smile turned into a dark smirk, He walked over to the bed and got up slowly making his way to me.

I tried to move and back away but i couldn't get far, Naruto chuckled and lifted me up and placed me on his lap. "You still try to fight, how cute."

Naruto started to kiss up and down my neck, He slowly moved and placed himself between my legs. I started to shake "No! Please!" Tears started to roll down my cheek more and more.

Naruto just chuckled and kissed me, softly biting on my bottom lip. I kept my mouth shut, He growled and grabbed my ass making me gasp. Giving him the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth, I struggled against him. Finally i bite down on his tongue, Naruto pulled away quickly. "ow you bitch."

He glared at me but then smirked, "I'll just have to show you who you belong to now." My whole body tensed up as he said that.

Naruto started to pull my pants and undies down, I struggled and cried against him "please! no stop it!" He growled and ripped my pants and undies off. I pulled against the chains cutting my wrist here and there, Naruto's smirked more and more as i struggled and cried. "I'm only doing this because I love you (Y/N)."

Naruto pulled down his boxers, letting his Dick come out. My eyes widen 'h-he can't, he w-wont....he's to b-big'. He chuckled "like what you see (Y/N)?"

I looked away and closed my eyes, I felt him near my entrance. "P-please naruto....d-don't do this." He had a grip on my waist. "shhh Little (Y/N) this will only hurt for a while,"

Naruto thrusted straight into me, pain shot through my body. I cried out in pain, He pulled back out and pushed himself back in again. I arched my back, I bit my tongue trying to hold back my screams of pain and moans. Naruto Placed his head in my neck, slowly kissing and sucking my neck as he thrusted in and out of me. "ahh~" I let a moan of pain and pleasure slip out.

I felt naruto smirk against my neck, I closed my eyes. 'why me?' I asked myself.

I felt a knot form in my lower regions, "uh...There's a weird k-knot f-f-feeling..." I say in a moaning mess. Naruto pull away from my neck and smirked at me "Im about to cum to (Y/N)."

"wha-" I was cut off by naruto kissing me.  He pulled back and leaned into my ear, His hot breathe on my ear "Don't worry I'm making sure I cum inside you."

I gasped and strated to struggle again, I moaned accidently. Naruto smirked and started to kiss me again. The knot started to feel tighter, I groan and moaned as he come un done. I felt myself release onto Naruto, He pulled away from the kiss and moaned "AH (Y/N),"

I felt something being shot in me, My eyes widen in fear and shock 'please no' I yell to myself. Naruto pulled himself put of me, white semen slowly dripped out of me.

I started to cry again, Naruto unchained me and hugged me. "now you are mine and only mine." I struggled against him "There's no use (Y/N)," he said.

slowly he leaned back to my ear "This is your new home."

-----------------------------------------

I was stuck and chained to Naruto's bed, My mouth was taped. The Tv was on, it was News 'Young girl has been missing for three days all of her friends last saw her with a young man called naruto he said he hasn't seen her since she left home.'

I started to cry. Goodbye (B/F/N), Goodbye everyone. I closed my eyes... 'why did i fall for him' I thought to myself.