Slender Man - Don't Enter The Forest

I was walking in the forest once again, I remember the first time I came here. That day I met slender man, but I never saw him again that's why each night I walk through the woods in hopes to see him.

I heard a twig snapped, I turned around only to get hit square in the face with a rock. I groan as I hit the ground, I go to push myself up but I foot lands on my chest. "Not so fast."

I look up to see one of slenders proxy, they don't know me but I know them and the attackers had to be hoody and masky. "Umm hey guys, so I was thinking hoody and masky you guys should totally let me go." I say with a sweet smile.

They look at me funny, hoody grabbed me by my (h/c) hair. I quickly grabbed his hand and try to pull myself free, I start to hear static.

"Put her down," I hear someone say. I get let go and drop to the ground again, "yes sir."

I didn't hear anything but them running off, I open my eyes to see slender, "slendy," I coughed out.

He sighed "those idoits, here," slender gently picks me up. "You're still as beautiful as when I first met you."

I smiled, "I thought of you all the time (y/n), I could never stop thinking about you," "same here slender."

Slender pulls me close to his chest, "let's get you home,"

I cuddle into his chest as he teleports us to my room, he goes to put me in my bed but I grip onto his suit. "Please stay."

He smiles [who knows okay] and nods "only for you," slender kisses my head and sits down on the bed.

I looked up at his lips and started to lean in "(y/n) what's the matter?-" before he could say anything else I kissed him.

I softly push us down into the bed, I felt his tentacles touch my back slowing going up my shirt. I moan in the kiss, I feel him smirk.

He unclips my bra and his tentacles start to play with my boobs, before we knew it he was on top of me naked and I was under him naked to. "(Y/n) are you sure?" I nod "yes."

I kiss him showing him I'm not afaird, slender slowly pushes himself in. I arch my back, I pull away from slenders lips and let out a loud moan.

He smirks to himself and picks up the speed, I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my nails into his back.

I feel his tentacles slowly wrap around my boobs again, I moan louder then I knew. "Say my name~" slender say seductively.

"Slenderman," I moan out.

"Louder," he say picking up the speed some more "SLENDER!" I scream / moan out.

I felt a know starting to form in my stomach, "I'm close," " so am I"

With one last thrust he spills his load into me, and I release just after him. "I love you slender," I huff out. "I love you too, you should be a creepy pasta." He saw leaning into my face and kisses me.

I giggle "I should, shouldn't i." Slender lays next to me and cuddles me.