Natsu x Reader

I was sitting in the guild with Lucy, she was talking about random things. I was just acting like I was listening, I jumped when I heard the guilds door being broken door. I turned and saw Natsu , I just sighed and looked back towards Lucy.

You see, I'm stronger then Natsu but he won't give that up so he keeps trying to fight me. "(Y/N)!"

I jumped but focused on Lucy, "oi (Y/n)!" I felt him grabbed my shoulder, he forced me to look at him. "Fight me!"

I shook my head no "no point when I know I will win," he growled and punched me. I fell to the floor, I touched just under my nose to see blood.

I looked up to Natsu with shock and tears in my eyes, he never ever punched me in the face. His flames started to go down, "oh my (y/n) I did-" Lucy pushed him. "Now look what you have done!" She screamed at him.

She helped me up and walked me home, I sat there stearing at a wall. Lucy healed my nose so it was fine now, but I couldn't stop crying.

I didn't want to admit it but Natsu just hit me and in anger, I didn't think that would ever happen.

I heard a knock on my door, I didn't even move I just sat there. I started to daze off, I couldn't even hear my door open and close or the foot steps until I felt hands on my shoulders.

I jumped, the person moved their arms around my waist to hug me. They placed their head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry (y/n), but I just... Lost it..."

"N-natsu!?" He chuckled and kissed my neck, "yes (y/n)?"

Heat raised to my face, "u-um," I felt his hands at the hem of my shirt "what a-are you doing?"

I tried to push his hands away but they stayed firmly there, "I have to make it up to you one way or another," I felt his hot breath on my ear "that's if you allow me to~" Natsu licked my ear.

My breath hitched, "i don't kn-" he hushed me "I know you like me don't hide it,"

My blushed darken, as he started to suck my neck. "Hmm, Please i-i forgive you," Natsu chuckled and pulled my shirt off, "you're saying no but your inner dragon is screaming yes~."

I knew what he was saying was true, i turned around and smashed my lips to his. I pushed him down onto the bed, I could feel him smirk in the kiss.

Natsu placed his hands on either side of my hips, "you don't know how long I wanted to do this," he said sexually. "But if we do that means we will be mates forever!?" I quickly said.

Natsu rolled us over so he was on top "good" he said before smashing his lips against mine again.

I could hear my inner dragon wanting more, Natsu started to pull down my pants. I ran my fingers in his hair, I moaned in the kiss.

He left my lips and started to kiss down my neck, I moaned again when he kissed this spot on my neck. I felt him smirk and then he started to suck on that spot. "N-natsu~"

Natsu finally got my pants of and threw them somewhere, he started to nibble on my neck. He pulled back "there, now everyone will know your mine~"

I blushed and looked away, Natsu put a finger under my chin and made me look at him. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled and kissed him, he licked my bottom lip. I playfully denied him, I felt his hands go down my back.

Natsu squeezed my ass which made me gasp, he put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought against each other, natsu won and started to explore his new area.

I moaned, I felt Natsu undoing my bra. He got it off and threw it away into a unknown area of my room.

We both pulled away from the make out session panted, Natsu eyes glue on to my breast.

He started to play with one while he put his mouth on the other nipple, "ahh~ Natsu~"

I swear I felt him smirk, he swiped and gave the same treatment to the other nipple.

Natsu pulled back and looked at me "are you sure you want to go all the way?"

I nodded "yes, I'm sure." I smirked and pulled him into another kiss.

I pulled down his pants, I heard his inner dragon groan for more.

Natsu started to pull down my undies, we were now both fully naked.

I nodded at him "Natsu, I never been so sure in my life."

He nodded and started to push in slowly, tears started to fill my eyes. Natsu leaned down and kissed me, he whispered sweet nothings into my ear to help me forget the pain.

He was all the way in, it started to feel amazing. I moaned giving him the clue to move, he started slowly then picked up the speed.

"Natsu~" I moaned.

He started to go really fast, I knot started to form in my belly "Natsu I'm goi-" he kissed me "yer me to."

I moaned and released, Natsu groaned and pulled out. "Natsu did you?"

He nodded shyly, "Natsu!" I went to go away but he pulled me into a hug "I love you please I truely do." He whispered to me.

"Well your telling them when I stopped showing up." I said then kissed him.

He chuckled and nodded "fine" he yawned.

Natsu laid his head on my breast and started to go to sleep,  I closed my eyes and went to sleep to.