Ticci Toby x reader

I sat there in my room, bandages covered in blood on the floor. I had another bad day at school, I got pused and kicked around again.

I picked up my Razor and started to cut deeper into my old cuts, I sat there with tears falling down my cheek. I had a small smile in my face when I saw the blood falling, I went to my bathroom and got new bandages.

I heard my window open "(y/n) you here?" I smiled at tobys voice.

I quickly freaked when I remembered my cuts, I grabbed a towel and rubbed it around my arm.

I walked to my room "hey Toby," he walked over to me and hugged me. "I missed you" he twitch when he pulled away.

I giggled "haven't seen you in forever," I went to my bed and kicked the bloody bandages under my bed.

"Sorry I haven't been around but you *Twitch* know slendy" he sighen as he ticked again.

I giggled, I notice Toby was staring at something. I turned to see him grabbing my razor, with fresh blood "(y/n) what is thud?"

I looked away from "i-its nothing-" Toby stopped me "Show me your arms,"

I shook my head "Show me your arms now (y/n)!"

I flinched but shook my head no, I felt I great pain shot through my arm. I looked up to see Toby un-doing my bandages, I tried to pull my arm away "N-no!"

It was no point, he dropped my arm when he saw the cuts. "Why?"

I didn't say anything "why! Just why (y/n)"

I started to sob, "oh god," Toby quickly pulled me into a hug "I'm so sorry I didn't want you to cry."

I grabbed onto his shirt and cried into his chest "They b-bully me..."

Toby froze, I looked up to him. Rage and hate filled his face "(y/n) pack yourself I'm taking you to the mansion,"

I nodded slowly, Toby was my best friend so I had no problem. I ran over to my clothes and packed a bag full of stuff, "you ready?" Toby asked quietly.

I nodded, he picked me up bridal style and he ran to the mansion. Tobg put me in his room "stay, don't go or they might kill you." His kissed my forehead "I will be back soon."

I sat there as he left, I sat there forever. I heard his door open, my eyes fill with fear when I saw Toby. Blood covered his body, he slowly walked to me but I backed away into a corner.

"There gone (y/n), they can't hurt you anymore," he said quietly.

I nodded "c-can you p-p-please go for a shower..."

He nodded and got dressed with a small shower, when he came out he was only wearing pants. "(Y/n) are you scared of me?"

Toby sat on the bed with me, "No"

He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "I love you (y/n) that's why I care so much, it kills me to know your hurting yourself."

He kissed my forehead "will you be mine?"

I smiled and kissed him "of course I will."

He smiled and put me on the bed "let me clean up those cuts."

Toby was always with me from that day on, I also became a creepypasta with him. I never hurt myself on purpose past that day, toby...he made me a lot better with out him I think I might of died.