Death the kid x reader x soul

I was walking around school when soul ran up to me "Hey (y/n)". I giggled "hey soul"

He handed me a piece of paper, I looked over it. I laughed at his hand writing , party at mine tonight! It went on but I only read that "sure," I smiled. He fist bumped "see you there!" He yelled running of, I shook my head and starting walking home.

~~~

I got home and had a shower then got dressed into just a plain black flowy dress, I blushed as I remember the last party. I wear this dress and it was unsymmetrical so kid took me to his room and cut it so it was, after he grabbed measuring tap. He checked if my whole body if it was symmetrical , once he did my face I thought kid was done so I stood up but he pushed me back down. He checked if my boobs to , he was happy cause I was all symmetrical.

I pushed that thought away tonight we were at souls he can't do much tonight, can he?I grabbed my keys and started to walk to souls place. For some reason I had the feeling not to go but I continued on.

~~~

I knocked at souls door and soul opened it "(y/n) you look nice," he blushed realizing what he said "I....um...come in..." I giggled and walked into the loungeroom. I stopped to notice all the girls sitting down and only soul to be seen "don't worry the rest our in a room," maka said.

I nodded and sat down, soul came around with a hat "The rules are you have to stay with your two partners for the whole night, don't worry the walls are sound proof." Soul walked over making everyone pulled something out and I was last, I pulled out a piece of paper like everyone else but mine had a symmetrical eight and a ripper.

"Okay girls once I'm out of sight count to ten then look for your room!" Soul ran off and everyone started counted.

At nine I got up and walked of to find my room, I know I was teamed up or whatever with death and soul because when soul saw what I got he blushed and smirked which im sure I should be afraid of.

I saw a door at the very end of the hallway and there was a door with a big sign with the symbols on my paper, I opened the door slowly. I heard to boys talking "h-hello?"

The room was dark, something grabbed my arm and pulled me in. The door slamed behind me, I felt someone pulling down my dress. "Stop i-it!" I try to yell but whimpered at the end.

Once my dress was off my arms , the person started to try my hands with a rope.I whimpered "its done," I heard kids voice say right next to my ear. I knew I shouldn't of came.

The light was flicked on and there stood soul shirtless , he smirked at me. "Kid told me how he tried to do this at his party a few weeks ago but you got away?  So we decide it would be fun if we do force."

My eyes widen, I started to struggled but kid grabbed my waist and tighten his grib till I whimpered again. Soul walked over to us, he leaned down and pulled at my dress. "No please s-stop!"

I was blushing like so much, I had crushes on them but every since a week ago I lost my feelings. Soul quickly pulled my dress off "come on (y/n) , please."

I looked him in the eyes, I blushed. "Kid let her go for a sec and came here." Soul smirked .

My blush started to darkened more when I saw kid and soul next to each other half naked, oh no my feelings came back. They both chuckled, I started to feel hot. I closed my legs "I think someone likes what she see's." Kid said.

Soul walked over and untied my hands, he leaned down towards my face and smirked. I knew what he was doing and I fall into his trap, I kissed him.

I didn't notice kid walk around me, soul licked my lips with I opened my mouth slightly. I gasp when I felt kids hands trying to undo my bra, I tried to pull away from soul but he grabbed my face with his hands and made me stay connected with him. I heard the bra unclip , soul pulled away. There was a string of Silvia connecting us, my bra fall down my arms.

I went to cover up when kids hand grabbed my boobs "ah~"

Kid let go of one which soul gladly took, after awhile they picked me up and put me on the bed. "Only one piece of clothing left." Soul said "but why don't we just continuing with her boobs for a little more?" Kid butted in.

I blushed,they both hoped onto the bed. I felt there mouths on my nipples "Ah~ hmn~"

I felt one of them pulling at my undies, I open my eyes to see kid pulling my undies down. My face heated up "don't worry (y/n) it will be fun." Soul smirked at me after he finished his sentence.

He lowered his face to my neck and started to suck my neck. I could feel kid rubbing his finger on my clit "should we do what we said?" Kid asked soul, soul stopped sucking my neck. "Yer we should."

I looked at them confused, I notice all of us were fully naked now. My face heated up "(y/n) go on your hands and knees." Soul said "b-but wh-" I shut up when they both gave me a weird look.

I got onto my hand and knees, I looked up to see souls dick in my face. I felt kids one at my entrance, soul smirked when he notice that my face got darker by the minute. Kid pushed himself into me, I gasp.

Soul put his dick into my mouth, I started to suck the tip. He groaned, kid pulled out and pushed back in making me take all of soul into my mouth. I gaged a bit, soul grabbed the back of my head and made me go back and fourth.

I felt a knot form in my smotach, I moaned and released over kid. The boys both groaned, cum filled my mouth. Soul didn't pull out so I had to sallow, it was really salty. It then hit me kid released in me!

Before I could say anything kid and soul swooped places, it didn't take long for them to both release again.

"I love you (y/n)" soul saying laying next to me, "I love you too (y/n)"

They noticed my face "what's with that sad face?" Kid asked "you two released in me!"

They both snickered "we knew you wouldn't chose one and we wouldn't let each other have you so we thought to show you," soul said "so this was our plan."

They both rubbed my belly, I blushed. "S-so you guys want to make me a mother of your children?" The both nodded. The kissed my cheeks "then I love both of you to"