herobrine part 2

-before-

he was mad and it was true i had a huge crush on him "fine i w-will rule with you" i turned around to face him face to face , he was smirking "alright but the only way for the monsters not to kill you is.." he leaned close to my face "letting me imprint you." my face turned bright red "w-what" i looked in his eyes to see lust not a single little bit of lies just lust

"y-your joking right"i was to young and im still innocent "I'm not" he leaned in and kissed me , i kissed back i dont know why i just did . i felt him smirking in the kiss, he lifted me up and threw me on the bed "aren't you nice" i giggled has he rolled he pure white eyes , he took off his shirt and come on the bed to join me "you have to let me imprint on you " i smirked and kissed him "is that a anwser"

He smirked and started to kiss me, i felt his hands travel up and down my body. He left my lips and went down my neck "hmm~"

He Softly sucked my neck, Slowly he made his made his why to my breast "grr" he growled cause me shirt and bra was in the way.

Herobrine swiftly took off my shirt and bra, i quickly covered my chest"dont cover up..." he pinned my hands away from my chest and started to suck on one of my nipples.

I moaned more "oh~ herobrine~"

He used his right hand to play with my other boob, My moans get louder "H-herobrine!"

I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my through my shorts, he kissed down my stomach to my pants line. "To many clothes in my way" he groaned.

He pulled down my pants with my undies,i felt his hot breath near my pussy. "hmm~" i moaned.

i felt his breath get hotter and hotter finally i felt his lips , i gripped onto the bed sheets. Herobrine licked me, i Felt two fingers in me "H-hero..." i moaned "

After awhile he added another finger, my moans getting louder. he pulled out and pulled away. i looked at him confuse, he leaned near my face "are you ready?"

i nodded unsure of what he meant but in a second he pushed himself inside of me, i screamed in pain as he pushed in. Tears going down my cheeks, Brine kissed them away. Herobrine kissed my lips taking my mind away from the pain, slowly he pulled out then pushed back in. "Ah~" i moaned.

He started to go faster and faster, i put my arms around his back and gripped my nails into him "F-faster!"

He chuckled and started to go faster again, a knot formed in my stomach"I-im goin..." he shushed me" me to babe"

He hit me in my g-spot a couple of times until i finally cum "Ahh~" he pulled out then in again till he let go "(y/n)"

we fall asleep.

the next morning i woke up to herobrine getting dressed "You ready for my world?" he turned and smiled at me.

i nodded and started to get dressed "will i need to being anything?"

he shook his head "i can just make stuff pop up."

i nodded and kissed him, we both walked into the game room. I quickly ran over and grabbed my enderman plashing "hes cute" Brine laughed.

i blushed, he took my hand then jump into the tv with me following in right behind him.