karkat x reader x sollux

Karkat and sollux of been my friends for a while now and well my parents couldn't chose between the two....which one I should marry, now I married to two people well trolls.

"(Y/N)!" I turned to ser karkitty hehe.

"Hello karkitty~" his face flushed a deep red "DONT CALL ME THAT!"

I giggled "so why are you here?"

Karkat shrugged "WELL WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOLLUX"

I was getting a bit worried but shrugged it off.

"Hey (y/n) and karkat"

I turned to face the two once again "hello~ now what do you to want?"

Karkat smirked so did sollux "we want two have all of you?"

I started to blush, my parents married me to them because it was to create peace between us. Being the only daughter of the king and queen it was made job but im only fiffthteen but mother said I would have to do someday.

Before I knew it I was half naked while sollux and karkart were naked, karkat was taking of my bra while sollux was taking of my undies.

Karkat starting sucking on my neck when my bra was off, I felt sollux place two fingers at my entrance. "Are you 0k wiith thiis?"

I nodded while moaning,he pushed his fingers into me. I moaned louder "damn

2he'2 tight!"

I heard karkat chuckled, his hand firmly on my boobs. Karkat was having his fun and so was sollux, my moans got louder. I ached my back and released all over sollux fingers, he licked his fingers clean. "2he ta2te wonder Karkat, why don't you have a ta2te?"

Sollux and Karkat switched , they both did they same thing before. I was so hot and sweaty already, the boys lifted me up. "P-please be g-gentle!" I whimpered. The boys both whispered in my ear "we'll try."

I felt Karkat at my first entrance and sollux at my second entrance,they both pushed in. I dag my nails into karkats chest, they let me adjest. They both sucked my neck, the pain started to desappear. I moaned there names which told them to move, they started at a slow speed but started to pick it up "ahh~sollux, Karkat!"

I felt sollux exit me then re-enter me but by my first entrance, pain shot through me all over again but they didn't stop. Karkat kiss me to make me forget the pain, they started to speed up more "ahh~"

Pleasure was racing all over my body,I felt a knot forming in my belly "i-i ahh feel a knot in my ahh belly!"

They both sucked on either side if my neck, I released. I heard them both groan, they started to go slow then pull out. Karkat and sollux hugged me "I love you guys" I said breathless.

"I...LOVE....YOU..." Karkat started to close his eyes "love you two (y/n)"