Homicidal Liu x Reader

I was running through the forest crying my eyes out, again.

Liu my best friend died and everyone makes fun of it, they started to tease me about it to.

I tripped cause I wasn't paying attention like usually, "ow."

I got up and saw my body had small cuts everywhere, I moved back wards "ouch," I whimpered as something cut my hand.

I looked down to see a sharp rock, I quickly grabbed it and started to cut my arms all over again, "(y/n)!"

I jumped, I swear I heard liu's voice. I turned to where the voice came from "L-liu?" I sobbed out.

I looked up a but more to see Liu's face, shock showed through his face. "Why are you doing that!" He screamed pointing to my cuts.

I backed away from him, he quickly sat down in front of me "its me , I swear just different."

I glared at him "Your not my friend."

Liu grabbed my arms, blood covered his hands. "But I am (y/n), I am the only one who calls you (n/n)." [ (n/n) nickname ]

I froze up, "I'm sorry to have to do this,"

I notice his hand pull back, I widen my eyes "No do-"

Before I could say anything else I blacked out.

My head was spinning, my arms sting like hell. I groan in pain when I try to move "your fault," I heard Liu chuckle.

I glared at him and started to punch his chest but stop when pain started to shot through my body "owww."

"Hey, look I'm sorry but you shouldn't know I'm alive. The only way to keep you alive is to make you live here with me."

He smiled , I frowned. "And now I can make sure you stop cutting yourself." He points at the cuts on my arms.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered "hey don't start crying, your killing me here."

Liu kissed my lips "stop scaring me, it hurts me to know the one I love is in pain."

I felt something wrapping around my hips, i looked down to see like a wire thing. "What the!?"

Liu placed lips to mine, "shh, they won't hurt if you don't move."

I looked at Liu back and freaked out, I started to struggle. Liu growled and pinned me to the bed, "just let me love you"

He kissed me and then pulled back "promise me that you will stay with me, please (y/n)..."

Liu looked like he was going to cry "I can't say no to someone that I love now can I?" I kissed him.

"I missed you," he smiled "I missed you to, now no more cutting."

I nodded and hugged him, I yawned "I need to sleep more"

He chuckled and cuddled up to me "then sleep my dear."

Liu stroked my hair, "I won't let anyone make you harm yourself ever again...even if that means having to kill them" he mumbled.

--------

Heys guys sorry if I got something wrong, and I saw the wire things in a pic so yer sorry if he can't do that. I tried.