dave x reader part two

OMG thanks guys my wattpad never told me about you comments , sorry bout the like wait and to the person who said ima jump off a cliff i will come and pull your stupid ass back up haha . now heres ya part two :)

---------------------------------------------------

"oh d-dave faster" i arched my back has he went harder and faster, i was near my climax but he pulled out. he pulled away and licked his fingers clean "(y/n) why such a low face" i was panting and very annoyed that he just stop " your t-teasing " he un did my wrist "if you want more your gonna have to give me something" he was pointing to his 'friend' in his pants, i un buttoned his pants and pulled them down.....

i swear i could just feel him smirking, my eyes were wide at his boner though his boxers. "are you scared" yes! "why would i" i pulled down his boxer, i started to lick his tip. he moaned my name " more (y-y/n)" i put the whole tip in my mouth but it seemed he wanted much more. he grabbed the back of my head and a hand full of my hair then pushed his whole cock in my mouth. i chocked abit "suck me (y/n)" i started to move back and forward on his cock and sucked the tip here and there and it was working. dave started go groan in his moans and i found out why. i sucked the tip abit harder then i have and i got a mouth filled of cum, dave looked me straight in the eyes "swallow it all up" i didnt want to disobey so i did, it tasted horrible. "good girl" dave pushed me down onto the bed "now this is gonna hurt" he smirked at me and i didnt like that smirk. "w-wait dave im a .." he chuckled and just pushed himself fully in, "DAVE!"it hurt but felt amazing, he didnt let the pain go away and just pulled back and pushed all the way back it but harder "DAVE PLEASE!" it felt amazing but it hurt alot to but dave continued , faster and harder "shh babe it will be all over soon" he was right after awhile it was only pleasure "m-more...Harder ,faster dave!" he smirked in reply and did what i asked , our moans mixed together. he hit my g-spot "r-right there" he kept hitting that spot which made my moans get louder "thats right scream" he bite my neck hard enough to give me pleasure but soft enough not to make me bleed. He put my legs over his shoulders so he could get deeper "hmm" i moaned more has i gripped to the bedsheets , i felt the knot in my stomach form "D-dave im gonna c-cum" "me to b-babe" at that point i realised he didnt have protection "d-dave!" i tried to ask him but i could only moan his name. he hit me g-spot and i scream out his name "DAVE" i was panting , he hit that spot once more till he screamed my name "(Y/N)!" he pulled and layed next to me and started to rub my belly. "d-dave you didnt u-use..." he just shh me and put his finger on my lips "that was my plan" he lied his head on my chest "now your mine" he whispered just loud enough so i could hear ... i blushed so much "i love you (y/n) even when im not drunk" i smiled "i love you to" i kissed his forhead and went to sleep.

---------------------

i think its short but thats up to you anyway sorry i didnt update i thought no one liked it hehe and also i have been working on my new story but im not gonna tell you to read it cause ya wont but hopefully you like this ending

ps please make request and i do make yuri and yaoi for you people out there plus threesome just ask