chapter 15: him.

You looked at ink with a scared expression.

"Sans grab him, I'll get his brush, we need to take him somewhere."

Sans nodded and picked him up.
"Where do we take him? We can't take him to our timeline."

...

"UnderSwap" sans looked at you.

"Luckily enough I remember how to get there."

Sans grabbed your soul with his magic, "but to get there, there needs to be a human soul in tact. It ain't gonna hurt, it's just gonna open the rip."

You nodded and inhaled. Sans told you to close your eyes, so you did.
_---------

You both fell to the snow of their snowdin. Sans instantly got up and helped you as well.

"We need to find papyrus."

You looked at him and nodded.
He quickly started running, leaving you here with the unconscious body of ink.

"Please wake up." You said while rubbing your hands together to keep them warm

Ink didn't move. You couldn't tell if he was breathing or not, considering he didn't have any lungs.

You checked his HP.

Hp: X⬜⬛

You couldn't even see if he was ok. Shiiit.

You backed out of what you were trying to do, and as soon as you did sans and US papyrus came back

"Whoa... Sans what happened?!"

"Hell if I know!"

"Sans, it's cross. He got to him before we could. Now will both if you shut up and HELP ME?!" They both nodded and ran over.

Papyrus picked him up and looked at sans.
"Follow me."

You and sans both did as Instructed and followed.

Finally you made it to a house like the old one in the underground and walked in behind pap.

"Uh (Y/N) correct? Can you go upstairs and keep my sans in his room? I don't want him to see ink like this."

You nodded and ran up the stairs.

You guessed he be in the room with stickers on it. You slowly opened the door and stepped in.

The first thing you saw was a sans, and a kid almost like Chara and you.

Both of them turned to you.

"Hello human! Did paps send you up here too?" He was enthusiast like your papyrus.

"Uh, yeah..."

"Why are you here? Your the (Y/N) from Undertale." The other person said to you.

"Chara! Be nice to the human!" So it was a Chara.

They huffed.

"Uh, yeah I'm from there, were just visiting..."

"Your lying." Chara looked at you with her eyes squinted

"No I'm not." You said trying to cover up the internal fear.

"Then how come cross says you are? He came here not long before you did and told us that you were escaping a genocide playthrough."

You stepped back.

"Fine if you don't trust me, check my LV."

"And why would I trust you?"