chapter 26: Frisk

You looked over at them

*I have a name." You quietly signed.

Asriel jumped over to you. "What is it?" He said with a giggle

*Frisk. It's a name that suits me."
He thought about it for a second or so, before nodding.

"It does!" He said while smiling at you. "Although I still liked. . . Well ya know." You nodded and looked over at mom.

*What do you think?" She looked at you.

"I am with Asriel. I understand your preference, but I liked
(Y/N)." She looked down.

You attempted to sigh. Why did they argue? You thought it suited you... Kinda.

*I'm gonna take a nap." You lied. They didn't see it, and left. You looked down. Maybe you should stick with your real name. They liked it better.

But still, you just... Didn't feel as if it fitted you anymore.
So for now maybe you'd just stay frisk.
-----------

Finally you were out of the hospital. Sans was wheeling you out on a wheelchair. Considering the fact that you weren't able to take two steps hardly.

"So frisk is your new name huh?"
You nodded slowly.
*I just... Don't know if my real name is right for me."

He sighed.
"Kid, you've never in ANY timeline or universe made it this far. And your changing yourself because of cross." He shook his head. "And tell ya the truth, I'd much rather you still consider being yourself."

You moved slightly. Avoiding having to respond.

"Just. Think about it. All of this stuff is from cross. And maybe you being erased. But your your lucky enough to be alive. So take that as a treat."

You looked down. He knew you hated talking about anything like that now.

*Look let's not talk about this. I don't wanna have to... rember that." You signed while shrinking down in the chair.

He reached the car and you climbed in.

Paps was driving, mom was at work. So sans got in the front.

"HELLO HUMAN! EXITED TO GO HOME?" the normal loud paps wasn't different.

*Yeah."

"FEEL FREE TO REST! IT'LL TAKE A WHILE."

You nodded. You could use a nap.
----------

"So you still don't quit? After what you did. You have no mercy still?"
.
.
.
"Why, why kill them? They did nothing to you."

"Well guess it don't matter to a demon huh?"

"Heh. Ya know I'd say go to hell kid,
But

Your already here.
------------------------------------------