I Landed Myself A Job!

Here it is:
----

I was amazed... no, astounded at what I saw. There was a whole different room, almost bigger than the supermarket itself. The room was kind of a rectangle. On the right back corner there was a desk with a man sitting behind it, looking to be in his forties with jean pants and a plain grey shirt. There was a small line of teens that looked to be sixteen through late twenty year olds. The sign above the desk said: Objectives and Questions. One by one they went to the front desk and gathered clothes. The clothes seemed plain enough with just some military colors or plain grey or black. One guy got a shirt that was ugly green with black cuffs.

In the middle of the back wall were two hallways that at the end had a door attached. The sign above them read: Changing, Bathing, and Restrooms. The left hallway was for girls and the right was for the boys. They seemed to be going in with the clothes they got from the desk. Some came out with wet hair or blow-dried hair but always the same boring clothing. Maybe it was a uniform.

The walls were plain though in one particular spot there was something strange that made my eyes nearly pop from my head. There was a line of oddly pale people with bright red eyes lined up in front of the wall. The other people just stepped around them as if they didn't see the vampires. As if that wasn't crazy enough, I saw one old vampire run straight into the wall. Though, the crazy thing was that he went right through it! I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed them and blinked though my vision stayed the same. More and more vampire ran into the wall and just... disappeared.

Finally able to pull my gaze away, I searched the left side of the whole room for anything suspicious or crazy. Though, yet again to my surprise, there seemed to be a buffet. After they were all clothed and clean, everyone seemed to be going there to eat. They traveled in little groups, probably six at most. They sat down at a table eating normal meals like eggs and bacon, pancakes and waffles with syrup, stuff like that.

On the left side in the back was another desk that had a sign above it that read: Payments. I only saw two people. For my view I saw them in that line collecting money. I had no idea what it was for.

One was a young lady that looked like she could be a flight attendant. She had her hair pulled back tightly in a bun. As she turned we accidentally met eyes. I wish I hadn't. She glared before sticking her tongue at me. I guess I should have realized that nothing in here was going to be normal but what I saw shocked me to the core. Her tongue was one of a snakes. It was purple and forked just like a snake. Before I could get a better look she turned on her heels and stormed away. She's a demon.

I let out a long breath, deciding to never get on her bad side again.

Overall there seemed to be about 50 people there. They all seemed to range from sixteen all the way to thirty. The people working at the desks and buffet seemed to all be over forty. The vampires seemed to be ranged between 8-200 (or so they looked like it).

The walls all seemed to be made of brick. I could see that. If they had vampires and possibly shapeshifters in here then they can't have wood or any sort of metal. Some shapeshifters' weakness is gold, while some want titanium. The lights on the top of the room must have been LED lights because I could see clearly. They almost looked like black lights.

"Hello! You must be new!" a very overly friendly voice said to my right. It came so suddenly I nearly jumped out of my shoes.

To my right stood a young girl no more than seventeen with freckles and a bright green shirt and tight jeans. She was grinning at me. Her blonde hair was fair with loose curls that went as far as her neck. She had on a necklace with a pendant that looked like a crescent moon but what interested me was the mark on the top side of her hand. It looked like a star but with only three points.