"Scaring me to the point I hit you." Chapter 4

I haven't seen him in forever... I'm lonely...
I walk out of my apartment and go next door. I knocked once and no one answered. I noticed that Evan's front door was unlocked. I opened it and slowly walked in. I was kinda scared, it was go dark and creepy.

"Evan?" I called no once answered. All of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder and turned hitting then in the head.

"Ouch!!" The voice cried. And quickly turned on a light to see who it was.

"Vanoss?!?"

"Yeah, thanks for hitting me in the head."

"I'm sorry! It was totally not my fault you jump scared me!!!" I sat down on his couch and crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"It's alright..." He said grinning at me.

"Where have you been?" I asked a little angy.

"Why you missed me?"

"Maybe." I muttered.

"Well I haven't been feeling well and I didn't want you to get sick." He looking at the floor.

"You should have told me!! I could've took care of you help you edit some of you're videos!!" I said cheerfully.

"You never told me you edit videos." Evan muttered.

"If you still need help. I'm around." I said standing up, "send me some videos and all work on them." Smiling at him.

"I call you later today." Evan said scratching to back of his head awkwardly.

"Okay." I patted his shoulder before leaving. He watched as I left that look of confusion and handsomeness on his face, it made me chuckle entering my apartment. Awe Vanoss...