"Bring it on you FUCK BOI!!" Chapter 20

"Nogla..." I said looking at him at the door of Evans apartment.

"Oi, Evan said I could come anytime I wanted to." He pushing his glasses more onto his face, "and I wanted to."

"I can see that." I said laughing as Evan walked out of his bathroom and looked over at me and Nogla.

"Hey what are you going here?" Evan asked.

"You said I coulsbcome over wittiness I wanted to!" Nogla pouted and crossed his arms.

"Well it would have been nice to tell me first, I was going to spend the whole day with (Y/n)." Evan said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"We can all spend it together!" His Irish accent really being heard there.

"(Y/n)?"

"Fine." I sighed and looked back up at the decent looking men.

"Well I challenge you to a game!" He said pointing his finger towards me.

"It's on."
After playing a few hours of different games each time I would either get the advantage or win the game. Nogla started to get upset when I would laugh at him, Evan in the back also making funny movements each time Nogla would do or say something. That made it impossible for me not to laugh.
The fuck boi that I once knew is yet still again bad at video games. The logic behind this don't let you're boyfriend 'friends' challenge you in a game. Because with you're luck they'll let you win.
Love you too Nogla, love you too.

(Y/n)! I'm so sorry! I have been working so hard lately on other books/School that I was taking I guess a break on this book?
Well anyways there's only a few more chapters..... : - )