"A park ride and the second kiss." Chapter 5

~"Dreaming..."~
"Vanoss you're so funny..."

"Ohh I know I am.."

"Kiss me! Kiss me Vanoss!!" Are faces leaned in...

*knock* *knock*

"Ugh!" I rolled out of bed onto the floor, "coming!!" I said quickly standing up and checking if I looked alright before opening the door.

"Hey (y/n)." Evan said looking down at me.

"Hi."

"I was wondering if you would want to go too the theme park today?" He smiled.

"Yeah sure, but I have to get ready. "

"Okay, take you're time come knock when you're ready." I shut my door and then take a breather, remembering the dream that I was having.
Then I quickly ran to my bathroom to get a shower, then I got dressed, and finally some makeup. I step out of my apartment and to Evans. I knocked and he opened it.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled. We walked to car parking lot (thing)and got into his car. On the way I turned on the radio, Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I started signing along,

" You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches."

"You're pretty good." Evan said.

"Yeah?" I grinned at him.

"And pretty cute." He muttered.

"What was that?"

"Ohh nothing..."
After a few hours we finally get there. We pay for the tickets and I grabbed Evans hand the walked a long. We played all sorts of games and then it was finally the last one of the day the fairs wheel. Me and Evan got on and it when up and up, until it stop on top.
I looked over at Evan as he looked at me. I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Ev." I whispered. Looking at his eyes than his lips.

"(Y/n)." He whispered back. Then leaned in. I melted into this kiss putting my hand on the back of his head. Falling his hair in my hand and his hand on my face. I wanted it last forever.
We left each others lips and looked a each other until the ride started moving again. We got off the ride still holding hands. It was about seven, and it was pretty dark out. We stopped at a fast food then heading back.
My eyes were get heavier and heavier. Well I guess Vanoss will hafe to deal with a sleeping (y/n)...