"On panel and meeting fans." Chapter 15 PART-2

"(Y/n)? Are u good?"

"Oh! Yeah I spaced out.. I'm sorry what?" I totally am a idiot..

"He asked you a question.." Evan pointed to a boy around 15.

"Sorry what was the question?" I smile at the teen.

"I asked how does it feel to be in the crew?"

"Well it very fun and I love theses guys! Everyone has something about them that makes everything fit." I shakes his head with a smirk that satisfied me. As Evan answers other questions from the fans.
As I drink my water a little girl walks onto the panel and hands me a a cute key change that said Artist on it.

"Aww thanks you!!" I smile at her as she was about to walk away. "Wait come here!" She turns and I grabbed her and sat her on my lap. Her mother comes up and asks if she could take a picture and I said yes. Everyone thought it was I nice and thoughtful thing to do.
After to day I learned that I loved meeting fans and next time u promise that I won't space out when someone is talking to me.

"Hey delirious here! I'm sorry for not a lot of updates on this book!!! Cayden had been working hard in school and hasn't had time for doing a lot on wattpad..."

"Thanks del!"

"No problem Cayden!"

"I wanted to say is I will and try my best to update this book! I haven't been interested in Vanoss, but I'm working on loving his videos again! So I can update this all of you beautiful people!"

"Also don't forget to vote! It makes Cayden very happy when she sees the votes!"

"Alright del, time to go bye bye!"

"Bye bitches!!!!"