"A problem solved." Chapter 7

Happy Birthday I'm putting it out early. : - )

Warning if you don't like stuff like depression/panic attacks(just clearing that.. you have been warned!!)

It all started after one night after playing zombies on call of duty. I was reading the comments on Evans video.
'Stop playing with her.'
'She sucks.'
'I hate her YouTube channel.'
'Would she just die already?' My breathing started to quicken. I shut my computer and tried to walk or of the room and tell him, but instead I fell to the floor. I tried to call his name, but my voice wasn't coming out. The next dear thing was for me to do is get out my phone and try and text him. I couldn't see anything everything was a blur.
Me laying on the floor for 15 minuets Evan comes in. Drops are glasses and came to my side.

"(Y/n)!! Are you alright?!?!" It tried to speak, but couldn't make a sound. Then I thought 'paper!' I started making the hand sign like I was writing. Vanoss inversion and grabbed paper. I wrote very squiggly 'panic attack.'

"How am I going to help you?" He said a little frustrated and frightened. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same as well, but cautious. He rubbed circles around my back until I knew my heart and breathing was steady.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear. I noticed how I was on him I was sitting on his lap as he holed me.

"Anytime. I am you're bat owl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just for the next one I suppose to 120? Not too much right? I have a feeling we can get it there.

Was the chapter alright? I understand that it might not seem like a story more like a one shot book....

(IMPORTANT!!)
~~What's your opinion on it? Do you like it as it is(sorta like a one shot book) or would you like it better if it had a plot(climax, ending, saves the girl the end)?~~