"Cray, cray fans of yours." Chapter 16

So then next few day in California we tweeted a meet up a park that I hope we don't get kicked out about, but who cares!
We arrive and see that there's a few fans that have shown tho it only 1:34 and we told them to meet up here at 2:50. As I get put I noted that they were mostly girls.... As I thought... Not fans of mine, but you could say maybe a little angry fans...

"So you're (Y/n)?" One of them asks as I began to speak but is interrupted by Evan.

"If you have a problem with my girlfriend then so be it. But if you lay your hands on her it's not going to be a fun night ladies." He smiled and pulled me away from the shocked yet still angry girls.

"Thank you." I smile up at Evan.

"Yeah don't mention it." He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Come on let's go and sit at the water fountain and hope that more fans enjoy us doing this." I grabbed his hand as we walked to the fountain were we sat next to each other. We watched a s all of the guys talk to fans and photos and signatures.
During the whole this fans came up us talked and shared stories about them self's. It was about 4:15 when sadly a cop came up and told us that we could stay here with many people, so we said are goodbyes and left..
While being in the car Evan looked at me and with his brown eyes and asked, "you wanna stop for some ice cream? Well before we go back to the hotel of course."

"Hell yeah! Let's go get some fucking ice cream!"

"Meeting the other." (VanossGaming X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara