"Really?! Again Johnathan?!?" Chapter 10

After paying some games, I noticed Evan kept staring at me with a smirk on his face.
We got off and I was about to head back to my apartment when Evan came up behind me and grabbed me. We landed on the couch and we started to kiss and then it turned into more like tongue.
I about to take of his shirt when someone had to come into the room...

"Hey, are you two done making u- OHH MY GOD!!! MY EYES... AGAIN!!!" He said as Evan just looked up at him.

"Hey delirious. What up?" He said. As I tried to run, but he caught me so I couldn't move.

"Well I was about to check up on you two love birds, then... I saw that..." He laughed.

"Um maybe you could go? Me and (y/n) wasn't finished here..." Evan said smirking at me.

"Yeah sure Vanoss, (y/n) if he does something you do not want to do scream rape and I will come in here and punch the day lights out of him."

"Okay."

"Have fun you two." And with that Johny left. Evan continued on but then I stopped him.

"Maybe not yet.. I don't want to lose my 'V' card just yet.. "

"Okay it's fine... But you will be mine someday.." He winked at me, "let me walk you to your apartment." And with that we went to my apartment. I was about to close the door when he put his out.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I really do love you. I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I knew that silly. " I smiled and we said are goodbyes. What a night wouldn't you say?