Living The "Luxury"

"Wow!!! This place is gorgeous!" Sarah was in aw. "Yep! Now, lets go to the dining room." Hunter said as he motioned the others to follow. "So where is this Nobels?" Asked Taeil. "It's where Skye and I went for our 6th grade trip...haha i forgot to mention. But it's down the road from here." Sarah answered. Taeil nodded. "Ok guys. Over here." Everyone followed him to a table with a Birthday set up.

     "Ah look Silver! It's a surprise birthday party!" Sarah squealed. Silver was still as stiff as a board. "Um...should we take him to the hospital?" Hunter asked. "Nah, he does this when he gets really surprised. Yo! Silver! WAKEY WAKEY!" Taeil waved his hand in front of Silvers unblinking eyes. "I will just sit him down." Taeil lifted him like a surf board and sat him down. "Come on! Help me out here and move your legs! IT WAS A JOKE FOR PETE SAKE!" Taeil grunted. "UGH! It's like taking care of a man-baby!" Taeil wope sweat from his brow.

          Waiters brought over a buffet of food and a birthday cake. "So, who's the birthday boy?" Asked a waiter who was about 5"9 and had black hair that spiked out on the sides. "He is." Skye pointed to him. The waiter looked over. "Uh...is he ok?" Asked the waiter. "He's fine. I think he's just surprised. Haha." Hunter giggled. "Ok, well I guess it's time to sing happy birthday" Said the waiter. Everyone pitched in and sang to Silver. Taeil rocked his stiff body back and fourth the whole time. "IT'S NO UUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!" Silver finally snapped out of his trance and breathed heavily. The waiters raised a brow and walked off. "SILVER! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Taeil hugged him. Silver flinched when he felt the embrace.

5 hours later at 11pm.....

       "Boy am I beat!" Sarah yawned as she layed her head back. Her and Skye shared a room as the boys shared theirs. "Same....It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. And ugh! We have to get up early!" Skye grunted. "Yeah i know...I bet them boys are rough housing and playing video games...they won't be able to get up early besides Hunter, I think." Sarah closed her eyes.

       Silver tossed and turned in his sleep. He felt something dark taking over his subconscious mind. "NO, NO! STAY AWAY!" Silver cried. "Deal with it! You know it has to be this way!" Zico grinned as he held a knife to Taeil. "LET HIM GO!" Silver cried. Zico turned around and slammed his knife into Taeil's throat as blood splattered out of his mouth. Zico pulled down the knife, splitting Taeil in two. "Now! HEHEH, W-WASN'T THAT FUN!? AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!" Zico laughed crazilly. Blood splattered all over his clothes and face. Silver didn't wanna look at Taeil's now dismantled body. "M-My friend...he.. He's gone...." Silver hung his head in dread.

       Zico brought out a cloth and cleaned his knife. "Well don't worry your spikey little head..." Zico said with a low ominous tone. "Huh!?" Zico came at Silver's head full speed with a axe. "AH! NO! HELP! HELP!! SOMEONE!" Silver screamed at the top of his lungs. "Silver! Silver! Wake up! Calm down!" Taeil was awoken by a disturbed Silver. Silver woke up in a cold sweat and clung onto Taeil for dear life.