Childhood Memories

"Rise and Shine!" Hunter gleamed with a smile as he opened the curtains. He looked at Taeil and Silver wide eyed as he saw they were in the same bed. "Uh...Guys... ?" Hunter raised a brow. Taeil slowly woke up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "I-It's not what it looks like! Silver had a terrible dream last night, he told me about it." Taeil yawned. "What was it about?" asked Hunter. "We shouldn't talk about it around Silver..." Taeil whispered. "Ok, Fair enough. Just get him up so we can get ready and go down for breakfast" Hunter said as he grabbed his wallet. "At 7am!?" Taeil yawned again. "Haha, Yep! And after that, it's time for the carnival." Hunter said as he left the room. Taeil layed back his head, right as he was about to doze off..."AGH! CARNIVALS! ZICO! VILLAINS! CANNABIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!" Silver started flailing around. "Silver! Calm Down!" Taeil tried to pin him to the headboard of the bed to hold him back.

       "Skye...It's 7am...time to get up to go for breakfast." Sarah yawned as she turned off her alarm. "Yeah I know..." Skye tiredly spoke. Slowly both of them got up. "So.....wouldn't it be funny if we saw Jackpot Block B there?" Sarah chuckled. "Eh...I don't know...I guess." Skye yawned. Skye closed her eyes and dozed off again. "FOOOOOOD FIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHT!!!!!" "AH! SARAH!" Skye jumped up. Sarah played Block B's Very Good on purpose to wake Skye back up.

       "Sooo....what are you guys having for breakfast?" Asked Hunter. "Well I'm gonna have some eggs, bacon, hash browns, a muffin, some pancakes, and a Danish." Taeil licked his lips. "Haha, you have quite the appetite." Hunter chuckled. "What about you Silver....Silver?" Taeil looked at Silver who sat in his chair and stared off into blank space. "Oh not this again." Taeil facepalmed. "Ah I bet when we get him to Nobels he'll snap right out of it for sure. I think I really surprised the poor guy." Hunter talked amongst himself and Taeil.

       "Sorry we're late, But we're here now." Skye said as she sat down. "Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" asked Sarah. "Bruh! You know me, I don't eat when i first wake up." Skye said as she poured herself some water. "Ok, suit yourself, Bruh." Sarah said as she went into the buffet line. "Hi,My Dear." Taeil said as he sat next to Skye. "Please don't call me Dear...Zico called me that and I don't want to be reminded." Skye said as she gave Taeil a peck on the cheek. Taeil blushed and let out a loud fart. Everyone in the room silenced and looked around. Taeil blushed harder and slumped into his chair with trailing off farts.

       After breakfast, the friends all got ready to go to Nobels. "Ok guys! Follow me to my pickup. It's time to have some fun!" Hunter said as he grabbed his keys. "YEAH!" everyone said in unison, Except Silver who quietly trailed behind. He had a strange feeling, but wasn't sure if it was paranoia, shock, or his premonition. "Silver are you ok? You're really worrying me?" Sarah said as she got into the truck. "I-I don't know Sarah...I have a bad feeling." Silver shook his head. "Listen, we are far away from Jackpot, this is an up and running carnival, I doubt they'd even want to come here." Sarah tried to reassure him. Silver shrugged and looked out the window through the whole drive.

       "We're here!" Hunter giggled as he pulled into the driveway. "Wow, doesn't this bring back good memories?" Asked Sarah. "Sure does." Skye agreed as they followed Hunter. Taeil and Silver trailed behind taking in the sights. "I can't wait to start our day!" Taeil said in aw. "Yeah...You know what...I suppose so. No more being Nieve! I will have some fun!" Hunter was right, Silver did in fact snap out of it....for now.