Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(at the birthday party on Olympus)(Gods and Goddesses including Hades and Persephone are there)

Zeus:Alright this is the last birthday party Olympus will have for twins because after the party they will be going to live in Camp Half Blood .

Aquamarina:Why Uncle Z?

Zeus: Because you'll be a lot safer down in Camp Half Blood than you will be up here or down in the ocean with your dad and step mom.

Aquamarina:Alright. When are we leaving?

Zeus:Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. You can transport yourself there, right?

Aquamarina:Um, no, I think i need a picture.

Zeus: Alright. (shows her a picture of camp half blood)

Aquamarina: Alright, thanks. Now i can. 

(They have the party and then Poseidon, Aquamarina, Maria, and Amphitrite leave except the Gods and Goddesses ))

(At poseidon's castle) (It's the Next day)(Friday)

Poseidon: Everything is Packed and you'll be staying in my cabin with your half brother, Percy since you've already been claimed.

Aquamarina and Maria: Alright. when can we see you again.

Poseidon:Every summer break, winter break and When you ever get hurt this is the only time you'll be able to see all of the Gods and Goddessse 

Aquamarina: Alright dad. See you in the Summer and winter break and when we get hurt. bye dad and bye step mom

Poseidon and Amphitrite:(Hug the twins) Bye Sweet heart and Aquamarina, don't lose your sister on the way there like you did last time.

Aquamarina:(Blushes)Alright I won't. Love you.  (grabs a hold of Maria and grabs her suitcase and Maria grabs her suitcase and transports to Camp Half Blood)