Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(I'm going to introduce a new character)

(Aquamarina and Maria appear in camp half blood with swords and bow and arrows pointing at them)

Aquamarina:Alright put those things down or someone is going to get hurt and it's not going to be us.

(No one puts down their weapons)

Aquamarina: Alright that's it.(Takes out her sword and Bow and Arrows and gives the bow and arrows to Maria and they knock the weapons right out their hands in less than five seconds)

All the campers standing there:(Mouths wide open)Woah.

(A girl camper walks up to them)

Mystery Girl: Hello I'm Nicole Leylani Shade, Daughter of Ares. And I can tell we're going to be good friends if you can fight like that.

Aquamarina: Hello, I'm Aquamarina Waters and this right here(gestures to Maria) is my twin sister Maria Waters. Nice to meet you. Can you tell me where I can find a Perseus Jackson or as he likes to be called Percy Jackson and/or chiron.

Nicole:Yes. Percy get your butt up here.

Percy:(walks up to where Nicole and the twins are. In a rude tone says)Yes Nicole, what do you want.

Nicole: These two girls want to talk to you.

Percy: Not again.

Aquamarina: I'm not going to flirt with you, you dumb ass.

Percy:Oh OK. What do you want? (takes a drink of water)

Aquamarina:My dad wanted me to tell you that my sister and I are stayin' in your cabin.

Percy:Well, who's your dad? (takes another drink of water)

Aquamarina:(Gets Ready not be soaked when she answers) Poseidon.

Percy: (Spits the water he had in his mouth in Aquamarina's Face) What?!

(everyone burst out laughing)

Aquamarina: (she's dry because she knew it was coming) I said, Poseidon. Now i don't need to go to the big house because i bet Cousin Dionysus and Chiron know i'm here.

Percy: Why do you call them by name and not get zapped?

Aquamarina:Because--

Dionysus: (walks up to the group) Why isn't anyone doing any of their assigned activities.

(hasn't seen Aquamarina or Maria yet)

Aquamarina: Sorry, Cousin Dionysus.

Dionysus: It's alright, Aquamarina.

(Everyone gasps and stares when Dionysus said the twins' name right)

Dionysus: (realizes what he said, but doesn't care)(giving Aquamarina a towel) What? I can get a name right if i want to.

Percy: No, you can't. You never want to.

Dionysus:Don't test me, Peter Johnson. Now take Aquamarina and Maria to your cabin, since they've been claimed already.

(Percy backs off and takes the twins to his cabin)

The end of the chapter. i'll get another ready soon though.