Chapter 6 Part 2

Chapter 6 Part 2

(At the Big House)

Aquamarina: Okay, is this about a new girl with auburn hair and silvery-yellow eyes?

Chiron: Yes. How do you know her?

Aquamarina: I don't. I got a picture of her in my head. I got the location of where she is from Uncle H. He has sent a minotaur after her, forgetting I was going to go get her. I have to leave now. I'll contact Maria through sibling telepathy. *Maria, transport yourself and Percy to the Big House A.S.A.P* 

(Maria and Percy are at the Big House)

Aquamarina: Maria and Percy, we need to stop one of Uncle H's minotaurs from getting a girl. Hold my hand so I can transport us to the place where she's located.

(the three of them transport to a school in a small town in Michigan)

Aquamarina: Go to room 109. That is where the girl is. First, let me tell you about her. 

Her name is Taylor Hope, she's eleven years of age, Her birthday is november 13th, she has auburn hair, and silvery-yellow eyes. I think I know who's daughter she is, but I don't want say. Alright let's go.

(they enter the room and they see a girl in the classroom with a necklace of the shape of a bow and arrow with a moonstone gem on it, looking at a minotaur  who's about to charge)

Aquamarina: Hey, touch that gem on your necklace. 

(the girl touches the gem on the necklace and jumps when the necklace grows into a sword named, λύκος, or wolf)

The girl: What do I do?

Aquamarina: Trust your insticts. 

(the girl watched as the minotaur charged and as it near her she stabbed it in the heart and it became gold dust)

(the sword then becomes a bow and arrow necklace)

Aquamarina: Hello sweetheart, come hold my hand. I'm going to take you to a place where you're safe from the monsters. 

The girl: Who are you and what the heck just happened?!

(Taylor holds Aquamarina's hand)

Aquamarina: (in her thoughts *Maria, teleport percy back to Camp Half Blood*)

(Maria and Percy teleport back to Camp Half Blood)

Aquamarina: (to the girl) My name is Aquamarina Waters. The girl you saw just teleport is my twin sister Maria Waters. The boy with her is my half-brother, Perseus Jackson. We are all children of Poseidon, except my sister and I are technically goddesses . You are a very special girl and you're not safe. Now, we have got to leave now so hold on tight and don't let go.

(Aquamarina teleports herself and Taylor to Camp Half Blood)

(They walk to the Big House)

Aquamarina: (As they enter, Aqua sees Percy and Maria standing there with Chiron) (Aquamarina clears her throat and they look up) Here's the girl you told me to get Chiron.

Chiron: (walks up to Taylor and says) What's your name, date of birth, and how old are you, young one?

Taylor: My name is Taylor Hope, I'm 11 years old, and my birthday is November 13, 2001.

Chiron: Are you cl--

(He stopped in shock as the symbol of a....)

                                                                                        Cliffhanger.

                                                                                  What is the symbol?

                                                                            Who is she the daughter of?

                                                                                   The End of Chapter