Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(When they get to the Poseidon Cabin)(Aquamarina and Maria put their stuff on the two beds that have been added to the cabin)

Percy:So where have you been living?

Aquamarina:With dad. Why?

Percy:I thought the Gods and Goddesses weren't supposed to get involved with their childrens lives.

Aquamarina:They're not. We were an exception.

Percy:Why?

Aquamarina:Our mother died from giving birth to us because we were born 1 hr and 11minutes from eachother and my mom had no family whatsoever. So, dad took us to has castle and asked amphitrite if we could live there and she fell in love with us and now she's our step-mom, and then zeus found out and so did the others and fell in love with us except for Cousin Athena of course.

Percy:Okay.

Aquamarina:So what is there to do in this place?

Percy:Well, there is the arena where we do sword fighting, the lava rock climbing wall, the lake, canoing, on fridays there's capture the flag, etc.

Aquamarina:So today is friday and there's capture the flag. Am I right?

Percy:Yeah, So, the horn will be sounding to go to dinner then its capture the flag you'll be assigned teams and I bet from the fighting you did today, that the team captains will be fighting over you two.

Maria:Oh Yay.(note the Sarcasm)

Aquamarina:Well that will be fun.(note the Sarcasm)

(the horn blows for dinner)

Percy:well there's the horn for dinner. Race ya.(Starts runnin')

Aquamarina:(looks at Maria)(transports to the dining area)

Percy:Aw that's cheating.(comes up from running and is breathing heavily)

Aquamarina:Never said we couldn't.

Percy:I'll specify next time.(they get their food and sacrifice some to the gods and goddesses and then start eating)

end of chapter 

I'll add another one soon don't worry.