Chapter 6 Part 1

Chapter 6

(After Dinner)(At the area where they do capture the flag)

Chiron:Alright, we have new campers if your not already aware and they need a team. Captains chose.

Annabeth:We chose Aquamarina.(throws Aquamarina a red team helmet)

Percy: I guess I get Maria.(hands Maria a blue team helmet)

(Aquamarina and Maria look at each other and smile)

Chiron:Well I guess we get to see some sibling rivalry.

(the horn blows to begin the game)

Annabeth:Alright, I want Ares children to guard the flag and get anyone who gets to close and Apollo children hide in the trees to get anyone whos hiding in the trees. Aquamarina, Nicole and I will get the flag.

(they find the flag and Aquamarina goes to reach it but is blocked by percy and maria)

Percy:Well well well, what do we have here. Did you think it was that easy.

Aquamarina: No, why are you afraid to hit your own sister and half sister with a deadly weapon. Annabeth knock down my sister.

Percy:No.(hits her cheek with the sword and cuts her face)

Aquamarina:(turns her head and says to percy) Oh you shouldn't have done that.

(Aquamarina starts hitting Percy's Sword and then when he doesn't fall, kicks him where the sun don't shine)(percy falls holding it)

Aquamarina: That is why you don't fight me. Me and my sister were trained by the God's and Goddesses. Oh crap. (turns around and sees  Maria with a bow and arrow)(As Maria shoots the arrow, Aquamarina does a triple front flip, lands in the water, changes her sword to a bow and arrow, shoots her sister in the shoulder, does another back flip, and grabs the flag.)(Looks at the weapon in her hands)Huh, I never knew it did that before.

(the red team come out of shock and start cheering.)

(the conch horn sounds meaning the end of the game)

Chiron: (come trotting up behind Aquamarina) Um, you, your sister, and your brother are needed in the Big House.

Aquamarina: ......Cliffhanger

                                                                           The End of the chapter

                                                         Be Prepared for a new character in the next chapter.