Chapter 13

A/N

Here's the update I promised...!!!

Please bear with me on this, I reaaaallly had a hard time writing this from a man's POV hahahaha!

I had to consult a lot of people, male friends and even my other colorful friends ahahahaha!

I hope I gave justice to it. Please don't expect too much **wink wink**

And let me know how you feel about this ahahahahaha

I'm laughing a lot. XD

Enjoy!

Jordan's POV

Vee was too drunk and sleepy to even walk a straight line down the hallway of the hotel where she was supposed to stay for the night. Max informed me of Vee's photoshoot the next day, and I felt that it would be more convenient for her to rest at the same venue to avoid having to travel again while suffering from hangover. I asked for her car to be sent to the hotel since we left it at the bar when I used mine.

I hated myself for just standing at my spot and watching as she slammed her fragile body on the wall for support and tried not to trip. I had to concentrate real hard to fight my desire to wrap my arms around her small waist and pull her closer. I knew that she needed my assistance, but I would be damned once I get to touch her skin again. That was the same reason why I dumped her like a sack of potatoes in the backseat of my jeep earlier. Fuck knows what I might do. I cursed as my internal battle drove me closer to insanity. I banged my pistol's butt against the sealed elevator doors as though the feat would make us jump to the twenty-third floor in a flash.

Once the doors opened, I rushed out the elevator and impatiently swiped the key card to her suite, completely ignoring Vee as she struggled to walk. Her high heels were clicking out of rhythm as she took a misstep and almost toppled over. Again, I resisted the urge to reach for her hand. I watched as she threw her purse on the desk next to the couch but failing to make it land where she intended. She took off her sandals and moaned as her aching feet were freed, her purring sending shivers down my spine.

Without taking my eyes off her, I decided to put my pistol back in my ankle holster before setting it on the couch. My leather jacket which now made me feel a lot hotter than usual slid off my body as I placed it on the armrest. I noticed that I started breathing heavily as Vee also took off the shawl which covered her upper body.

Her strapless dress was revealed, giving me full view of her inviting cleavage which I had been avoiding to look at all night. Swallowing hard as she started undoing her side zipper to free her body, I felt heat slowly crawl from my face down to my nether region.

My mind wandered back to the bar as I recalled how I saw her when I arrived. I was looking for Frank who said that he just came in since his flight got delayed, and that he would meet Vee and me at the bar counter. I didn't expect that Vee had decided to join a party while she waited, and I was completely unprepared with how she looked after finishing a couple of drinks.

She didn't look trashy, no - but she looked the exact opposite of how a prim and proper princess should be. Her green, strapless dress matched her eyes which reminded me of freshly mowed lawn. Even from afar, I could see her eyes looking darker with specks of brown around her pupils. I knew that if light would hit her eyes, her long, curvy lashes would create a dark silhouette which hides her innocent stares and turns them into seductive ones. The combination of green and brown in her eyes always made me feel like I was lost in the middle of a virgin forest.

The longer I ogled her, the more I noticed the delicate curves of her body being emphasized as she moved with the music, her unkempt hair flowing freely behind her like wings. It was a sight to behold - I found myself drinking more bottles of beer than intended as she caught my eyes and continued dancing in a sensual way, her green eyes focused on me, suggesting things as though we were the only people at the bar.