Bonus Chapter!:Ashles P.O.V!

--Sigh- It has certainly been a long long day for me, first boyfriend dumped me, stating that he was actually in love with his best friend Lexi, and that he didn't mean for it to happen, it just did and he didn't want me to believe we had a future together when we didn't. I am so glad that I never slipped into that whole 'I love you baby' deal. Then to top that off, all of my friends are ignoring me in favor of stampeding Darla over her speech this  morning in English class because she stands firm on her belief that transgenders should be allowed to use the restrooms they feel they correspond with, and although I do agree[because I would hate if I went through that] I just don't feel like it is good for her social standing; she could easily get beat up and I wouldn't be able to help her. She could get bullied,ridiculed and treated like garbage even though she would never do that to someone else. 

Geez, I wish the day would just end, I was thinking about going home and sulking the rest of the night but that would get me no where and it would just be lonely especially without nick around, I think tonight would be a good night to just relax with my best friend and go to the movies, I have been wanting to see 2nd Conjuring and I'm sure Darla did too..maybe I should give her a call to go with me, certainly doesn't hurt to ask...

Phone convo:

Me:Hey Darla...I was just wondering if maybe you would like to go to the 2nd conjuring with  me? I'm having a bad night and could use my best friend right now..

Darla:yeah....we could go---however I am already in my comfy clothes and I will not change for a simple 'horror' film. I should be ready to go by the time you get here, do you wanna take my car or yours? 

Me:Let's take mine, less flashy and I don't want a ton of attention tonight..Nick broke up with me and right now, you are the only person I really care to chat with..at least til I feel better about the whole deal..I still don't get what that chick had that I don't..but I guess oh well..

Darla:awwwhhh. I'm sorry Ashles....anyways, I should let you get ready, I'll see you in a bit okay? 

Me:okay..bye. 

**end convo**

It couldn't have take me more than 5-10 mins to get there and I it never fails me to be surprised that she still lives in this small house. She could have so much better;she deserved to have so much better, just when I was about to think more into it, she answers the door and pulls me back into reality

---Jeez Darla, your parents are rich, I don't understand why you don't have them give you money for a place as big as their's! you could have SO much more and with more comfort too!

in reality, I slightly envied her simplistic lifestyle..she could have so much and yet she was happy with so little. Just as I was about to think more into it, she jumps into explaining her way of life

---Ashley, I already told you;I like to earn what I buy with my own money, the best person to rely on in this world is yourself;if no one else has your back you have to have your own back. 

Just as she was diving in to explaining it took me a minute to realize how she looked....she...looked like a he...like..a handsome he, and he was a she , I'm...confused...I wonder if she knows just how much of a dude she looks like..if we go out in public..people might think she is my boyfriend when she's my best friend..

---you're wearing that to the movies? You are aware you look like a dude right?!

like seriously, people are going to think you are my boyfriend if you go out like that! 

can't you just...change into something that looks...oh I don't know...more...girly and less hot..no I did not just think that...get ahold of yourself ashles! she is a girl.  get back on track! 

I continue telling her about her style

----I know you have some really cute outfits that you can wear and you have such beautiful hair, there's no need to hide---

before I could finish she cut me e off

---I already told you Ashles that if we went to this movie, I wouldn't be changing, I either go with you like this, or you can enjoy the 2nd of the conjuring by yourself. So which will it be? 

--Fine...You can go like that...but no holding hands, I can't have people think you are my boyfriend! not that it would be such a bad thing..STOPIT! SHE IS SHE,NOT A HE, STOP IT THIS INSTANT, SHE IS  YOUR BEST FRIEND! THAT IS IT....But she...he...is so nice..and we have been besties for years...STOP IT THIS RIGHT NOW ASHLEYJORDAN RYNALDS! 

my thoughts are screaming at me..I just can't get over how handsome she is...I wonder is she feels like she's a guy..I feel like she is but I can't just mention that out loud..jeez..it would make since with how passionate she sounded about transgender rights..and it would explain how she is suddenly able to appear flatchested..I should test this theory..mhmmm. ..I really am thinking way too much into this..

Finally as we sit down for the movie I realize I was on autopilot and that..he had gotten the drinks..I think from this point forward..I'm gonna try using male pronouns..for...him...because..if it turns out that he...is a...him...I'm gonna have to make a switch..so may as well try that now right?? I mean, everyone here call him a him and he seemed guinineuly happy about it..he had a smile that actually reached  his call..unlike when he dressed female...when he dressed female, he always seemed sad....almost like he was trying to be happy with everything but  just couldn't reach that point..but you couldn't see the sadness in the smile he always gave, you could only see it in his eyes....

Darla then faced me

----you okay ashles? you are zoning out really bad and you look like a tomato..did you see a cute boy or? you gotta talk to me ashles, you haven't been this quiet in a long time..

--yea..I'm okay and yeah, he is really cute but I'm just too shy to say anything..and besides..I just out of a relationship with nick anyways..so don't worry about it^^;  

and with that being said we sat throught rest of the movie, me occasionally grabbing his hand out during some dramatic sound effects that startled me.  this was gonna be a long night..

and I was sure tomorrow would just as long of a day..